Need some mfp friends!

Options
Hi I'm 31 from Hampshire UK. Been on mfp for a little while and would love to add some friends doing the same. Doesn't matter about age or gender. Xx

Replies

• cgfroboese
    Options
    Hi! I am new here as well and would love to have some friends on here for support! I'm in Switzerland so we are generally in the same time area. :) let's keep each other motivated? I'm 23 going on 24 and looking to lose about 15 lbs or 7kg.
  • erinleigh727
    erinleigh727 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I've added you both :) I'm 27 and from Australia :) good luck with your weight loss!
  • maxphia32
    maxphia32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am from Wisconsin in the US. Always love more motivation. :D
  • mitchell_212
    mitchell_212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie here :) anyone is free to add me :) don't have many friends on here :(
  • doodleface
    doodleface Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've used mfp off and on for ages but never really got into the community side of things, I'm from NZ so hooray to us neighbors
  • victoriataylor1707
    Options
    cgfroboese wrote: »
    Hi! I am new here as well and would love to have some friends on here for support! I'm in Switzerland so we are generally in the same time area. :) let's keep each other motivated? I'm 23 going on 24 and looking to lose about 15 lbs or 7kg.
    I

I'm looking to lose at least 30lbs hopefully by May!
  • victoriataylor1707
    Options
    doodleface wrote: »
    I've used mfp off and on for ages but never really got into the community side of things, I'm from NZ so hooray to us neighbors

I have not got into community thing but thought I'd give it a try, my husband can eat what he wants and remains slim so find it difficult for him to understand lol
  • michaelahurstt
    Options
    I would love some mfp friends! I'm 24 from Australia I want to lose 15kg by July!