Need motivational friends

Options
Hi i have tried to do my fitness pal about a month ago but found it hard to stick to it. I think this time around if i have people who are going through the same thing as me we can be each other's support system.

Replies

• divarachonishere
    Options
    We can motivate each other...:smile:
  • divarachonishere
    Options
    We can motivate each other...:smile:
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    add me if you like.. need a lil push myself here lately
  • cindyMFPerez
    cindyMFPerez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We can do it together.......:smile:

7430616.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation. Good luck!
  • PinkDawn
    PinkDawn Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Y'all.....

I am also in this ongoing challenge to be healthy and fit! I have always been the fluffy one out of the group. I was at my smallest size between senior high school & sophomore first semester. My senior yr of HS my grandmother passed and we were VERY close. I lost A LOT of weight but it was not healthy loss. Not eating and too much alcohol.

I kept it off for some time, but it started creeping back up about two years ago. I am not obsessed with the scale number, but I know 185-190 for a 5'4" chick is TOO much weight to carry. I have some really nice (& expensive) clothes that I would like to fit back in to...

Overall, I just want to feel good about myself again!!!! & stay HOT for my boyfriend who adores me no matter what size!!!!
  • Shine004
    Shine004 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just joined myself about 2 weeks ago. We can motivate each other if you feel like adding me. It has been a strugle but we both know it can be done if we stick to it.
  • Lilkhaos99
    Lilkhaos99 Posts: 5
    Options
    How's it going?
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • msjeannettea
    msjeannettea Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend.. i need motivation also.
  • dennypup
    dennypup Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yay! Glad you're back! You can do it!!!
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!!
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I'm here to help and motivate anyone that wants to add me as a friend on here or on Facebook! (ID: kimbinkley.phillips )

I will do everything I can to help motivate and support you on your weight loss journey!
  • torey319
    torey319 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey.
    I just started a week ago. I need all the motivation that I can get too!! :) We can do this girl!!
    Feel free to add me as a friend. My goal is to loose 40 lbs. I think this is an amazing web site with all sorts of amazing ppl shooting for the same goals. We can all do it together!! :)
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm here to be motivational! Feel free to add me. :D