21 Day Fix beginners? Add me.

Options
I ordered 21 Day Fix and Shakeology and will be starting the program on February 23rd. I'll be on the Beachbody page and MFP, would love to support others using the program as a beginner also. Reworking my shopping list into healthier options and program foods will be a task, but I am emptying the cupboards now and creating my own cabinet to help motivate myself. Anyone who has been through the program I'd love to hear from as well.

Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    SMH.
  • Hoyt0529
    Options
    Hello. You are going to love the 21 day fix program. I have done it and lost over 20lbs, from size 18 to 14. The 30 min workouts are easy to fit in your day, they provide awesome results and the shakes are delicious and healthy. Pairing it with this app is a huge plus. Do you have a coach and/or on FB?
  • skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i lost 11 lbs
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 lbs without it, even though I love plastic boxes :)
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this and will most likley be starting it on March 1st. add me
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • cpyoung12
    cpyoung12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of the 21 Day Fix program and I've lost 4 lbs so far, although I decided not to buy the Shakeology. The containers are really helping with portion control. I think you'll really like the program.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My husband ordered it for me but I won't be able to start it until the middle of March. I've already committed so something else first. But I'm thinking I'll be jumping in on the 15th!
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    How is everyone doing on this? I ordered mine and can't wait to start. I have been doing things on my own but need some structure lately!