diiodo-l-thyronine

Options
Anyone had success with this supplement? I'm using ThyroTwin by Giant Sports for the first time today. Contains 3,5 & 3,3 DLT. I'm also skinny except for a few pounds of belly fat and love handles, which is basically what I'm trying to get rid of. May work well on people like me. Just took a pre-workout (Ripped Freak) and BCAAs 30-45 min after DLT, hitting the gym next for fasted cardio. Thoughts?

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    A fool and his money are soon parted.

Seriously, you wasted your money. Supplements like that don't work.
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    ...why?
  • ahamm002
    ahamm002 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a "bottle full of weight loss."

If any of those supplements were actually proven to work in clinical trials it would be all over the news and we'd all know about it.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Hard work is free-lift weights.
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Actually some supplements do help with fat loss and muscle retention while in a deficit. One of those being CLA. Combined with the right diet and fitness routine thermogenics DO work. Most people just don't know how to use them right. I don't use a thermogenic anymore, just CLA. Never used that particular drug though.
  • monikker
    Options
    Gotcha, I've heard about CLA. If what I've got doesn't work for me, might check it out. Only planning to be in a deficit pretty short-term though so the bottle I've got may be all I use for that goal. Also, thank you for an actual helpful answer and not being Captain Obvious lol. I'm not stupid guys, if you don't have anything helpful regarding this supplement or one for a similar goal then don't bother.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    monikker wrote: »
    Gotcha, I've heard about CLA. If what I've got doesn't work for me, might check it out. Only planning to be in a deficit pretty short-term though so the bottle I've got may be all I use for that goal. Also, thank you for an actual helpful answer and not being Captain Obvious lol. I'm not stupid guys, if you don't have anything helpful regarding this supplement or one for a similar goal then don't bother.

I am sorry that people are not providing the answers you wanted. Perhaps you could type out the answer you were hoping for and they we can copy and paste it back to you?

Just because it wasn't the answer you were hoping for, doesn't mean people wereny helpful.
  • monikker
    Options
    Oh, well...they weren't. Except for the one I noted. Hope that cleared that up for ya.