best sports bra ever!!!!

Options
I just have to share this info with all the big busted women out there. I had been putting off getting a sports bra because I didn't think anything could comfortably keep my DDDs in place. I broke down and purchased a Goddess sports bra from Amazon and it is amazing!!!! The ladies are not going anywhere!! Now I just hope I can get this bad boy off. :-/

Replies

• WildflowerAL
    WildflowerAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Nothing is more fun (Not!!) then wrestling a sweaty sports bra off!!

Glad you found one you like!
  • tonistokes529
    Options
    I have DDD's as well and I'm glad you posted this! Thank you!!!!!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    LOL "queen" I know this feeling.....sweaty........damn thing won't budge!

I'll check into the Goddess, cause heaven knows I deserve that!
  • AzBarrelRacer
    Options
    What workouts do you do with it on? I love my running bra (Moving Comfort) but, am always looking for more!!!!! I am only a C cup but, need support for running and barrel racing.
  • HisKathy
    HisKathy Posts: 34
    Options
    Couldn't agree more! Keeps the breastfeeding boobies under control! My only problem with it is it has to be hand washed but at least it should last longer this way.
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    There are times when we need to wear two maybe even three sports bras. Try that and you'll be able to get some good use out of all your bras.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I started wearing an Enell 40 pounds ago and I love em still at a 34 C! They hook up the front almost like a short vest but you honestly do not move. Hand wash and line dry to keep it lasting forever. Mine are now over two years old! Wear them for all fitness, horseback riding, four wheeling etc; any thing that makes me jiggle I wear my Enell! Find one that will keep you doing fitness!!!
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    I wore it for the first time tonight and did aerobics. Worked like a charm and the straps are really comfortable too.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im a h cup... I wonder how a sports bra will work for me...I always end up looking saggy after a short while of wearing the same one...and that was when I was d cup and 50lbs lighter than I am now...thanks for the info, I may have to check and see if they have my size