ALPHA MALE SUPPORT

Options
Dedicated to all the fellas out there trying to get into shape!! For the next week I'll be giving you my own detailed workouts and what I've been eating! Also motivational post to keep us pushing towards our goals!! Add me...Q1) WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC/ARTIST/BAND TO LISTEN TO BEFORE OR DURING YOUR WORKOUT??

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Alpha male targeted friend requests?
    Seriously?

Won't that many alpha males in one group kill each other? :laugh:
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Lolz...
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha :D
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Alpha males give me all the lulz
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    rofl
  • doalrite
    doalrite Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow"....... You ladies are rude and destructive, maybe this guy was just looking for support wtf
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    doalrite wrote: »
    Wow"....... You ladies are rude and destructive, maybe this guy was just looking for support wtf

Do alpha males need support?
    Also, why did yoovie get banned?
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Ohh a sword fight?
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs some support every now and then, and everyone has their own way of asking for it.

I remember back in high school I would get picked on for being overweight. The sad fact is the girls were just as mean as the boys. Maybe even more so. How girls bully and pick on people, they try and make them feel less then. You see these women get older but they never grow up. When you see them doing this kind of stuff to kids, to their own kids! Sometimes I wonder what must be broken inside them that they feel the need to make other people feel worse so they can feel better.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Everyone needs some support every now and then, and everyone has their own way of asking for it.

I remember back in high school I would get picked on for being overweight. The sad fact is the girls were just as mean as the boys. Maybe even more so. How girls bully and pick on people, they try and make them feel less then. You see these women get older but they never grow up. When you see them doing this kind of stuff to kids, to their own kids! Sometimes I wonder what must be broken inside them that they feel the need to make other people feel worse so they can feel better.

We're not all bad. :) But yes, men have a physical fight then maybe go to the pub for a victory drink, women do it mentally, over a long period of time, normally involving planning. Its the mental scars that stay with you the longest, I've been on the receiving end of it and I'm pretty sure it shaped me from the age of 14. I think the need to make other people feel worse stems from their own insecurity and lack of physical strength. If you can't beat them, wear them down slowly...

In terms of the actual post, I think there are so many female groups and pages, men should have one too... just maybe leave out the word 'Alpha'. In a my eyes that word kinda symbolises control of the group. Think alpha male in a pack of Wolves or a pride of Lions. On a forum of strong women that word definitely won't go down well...
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think he may have just been goofing around, like when you see "goddess" support group. None of the women actually think they are goddesses. It's just a fun way of naming a gender based group.

Unfortunately, I'm far more koala than I am alpha wolf, so I'll be forced to decline.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I think he may have just been goofing around, like when you see "goddess" support group. None of the women actually think they are goddesses. It's just a fun way of naming a gender based group.

Touche!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    To me that particular verbiage = men's rights/pickup artists groups. The group who yesterday said that women shouldn't have rights on private property because if they get raped enough they'll stop dressing slutty and getting drunk.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »

You bumped this after a month and a half? You definitely mad, brah

Brah?... Actually as a guy, I found mfp 3 months ago, I've slowly started looking for a niche so I searched male support, looking for a thread without females. This was the first that popped up and I was disgusted. For the last month I've tried to get my wife to partake since in three months I've lost 25lbs. She refuses with the excuse that females that stop being FAT become total c u next thursday sucka. I guess it's true.

Mad no I'm not mad. I am an alpha male. I don't care about what you people think. I care what my wife thinks and I cannot even attempt to get her to join this. The only reason I was looking for support has to do with the weight lifting program I've started.

Oh and by the way. Those pants don't make your butt look big, your butt makes your butt look big.

Joke's on you, cuz I'm not wearing pants.

Brah

The issue I have with dudes who identify as "Alpha Males" is that they are usually chauvinistic turds with superiority complexes who view women as inferior or subordinate to them, beings that exist solely for men's use or pleasure. See the MRA/Pickup artist movement.

Brah
    You just hit the nail on the head!
    Leah-I-Think-You-re-Awesome-And-So-Much-More-johncenaw85oi-20487950-400-346.jpg[img][/img]