Celebs your other half fancies.....

Options
2»

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I believe our relationship becomes "open" in the event that either Vin Diesal or Jason Statham show up at the door. :-)

i think she'll find i'm at the front of that queue lol

my other half like thandi newton(i think thats her surname) and the woman who plays 13 in house
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I believe our relationship becomes "open" in the event that either Vin Diesal or Jason Statham show up at the door. :-)

Damn straight it does! <3
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    my wife would kill me if I even thought about having an interest in another girl, celeb or not. I can't word that correctly, but you know what I mean.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I have never asked my husband that question...so I thought I would text him this question...

ME: What female celebrity do u find hot

HIM: B Arthur

ME: WTF?!?! Geezer lover! Guess I have nothing to worry about as I get older!

ME: But seriously, I don't think I've ever asked you

HIM: Megan Fox, Carmen Electra

ME: Oh...Sleazer lover! lol

HIM: Whatever...Who do u think is hot?

ME: Mark Wahlberg...DUH!

ME: And Ryan Reynolds

HIM: (no response)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to ask him about Salma Hayak. I have seen him lick the TV when she comes on. As both Katherine Heigl and Heather Graham aren't a million miles off me (well, blonde, big blue eyes, big busted) I don't mind too much.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    My hubby likes Kate Becksale (sp??); Charlize Theron, Michelle Rodreguiz, and a thicker version of Angelina Jolie (around the tomb raider days). He likes them in certain movies though; the ones where these actresses kick some butt! If anything he seems to like women who can kick a mans *kitten*!! LOL :laugh:
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I didn't have to ask him about Salma Hayak. I have seen him lick the TV when she comes on. As both Katherine Heigl and Heather Graham aren't a million miles off me (well, blonde, big blue eyes, big busted) I don't mind too much.

LMAO...:laugh:
  • chilipeppers
    chilipeppers Posts: 119
    Options
    my boyfriend never mentions who he thinks is hot, the only person he's ever said was Rosario Dawson, and he said it was because she looks like me. So I donno, I don't really think he's too hung up on celebrities, but if he is I wish he'd tell me! It's interesting to know what your boyfriend finds attractive.
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have never asked my husband that question...so I thought I would text him this question...

ME: What female celebrity do u find hot

HIM: B Arthur

ME: WTF?!?! Geezer lover! Guess I have nothing to worry about as I get older!

ME: But seriously, I don't think I've ever asked you

HIM: Megan Fox, Carmen Electra

ME: Oh...Sleazer lover! lol

HIM: Whatever...Who do u think is hot?

ME: Mark Wahlberg...DUH!

ME: And Ryan Reynolds

HIM: (no response)

LOVE THIS!!!!! LOL...B Arthur!!!! Not only geazer lover but dead geazer lover!!!! LMAO!!!!
  • geri25
    geri25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My guy likes Drew Berrymore and I can't think of her name right now...she's the girl on Titanic!

kate winslet
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Claudia Christien, he thought she was hot before he met her, now he's obsessed!

I met her too & she's cool, so he gets a day pass if he ever gets a chance with her.:wink:
    That's on the understanding that if Viggo Mortensen ever crossed my path............................:laugh:
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My husband has the hots for Meg Ryan.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    He has never said this out loud but I'm pretty sure it's Eva Mendes. On our first movie night in three years ago he brought FOUR DVDs all with her in. Tbh she is stunning, she is definitely my girl crush. Her and Alicia keys! I want to BE her! Lol
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Natalie Portman :P
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My hubs has always loved Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson.....yay...you best pick some curvy women if ya know what is good for you!!!

P.S. when he moved in with me I discovered he had a Brittany Spears doll circa "oops I did it again" wearing a red pleather jumpsuit still in the box that he claims his lil sister bought for him.....it is now our 5yr olds....still in the box too!!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Megan Fox... :grumble:
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My wife:

Jake Gyllenhal
    Josh Groban
    Mark Wahlberg
    LL Cool J
    Adam Brody

It's actually been a long time since I heard her talk about which celebrity she likes so this list could be a little dated.