Second Weight Loss Stint

Options
I lost 50 pounds from March to October, then maintained from November to January and ending up gaining 5 pounds (whoops)
Since then I went back on my 500 calorie deficit and I'm back to 170, my
goal being visible abs (probably 155 pounds)
Who else is on their second stint of weight loss? How much have you lost and what's YOUR goal?

Replies

• xotaaay
    Options
    I went from 192.2lbs to 152.2lbs August 17th, 2014-November 27th, 2014. Because of the holidays & stress, in two & a half months I platooned back up to 168lbs (oh my gosh, can't believe I'm admitting that.) I got back on track a few weeks ago & I'm now back down to 153.4 & almost back to square one. I need to get to the ROOT of WHY I can't maintain weight and why I let stress control my weight & I. My goal is 140lbs, but my ultimate goal is 125lbs. I know I can do it, but first I need to figure out what is psychologically the problem. Good luck on your journey, add me if you want! Xo.
  • glickman1
    glickman1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    xotaaay wrote: »
    I went from 192.2lbs to 152.2lbs August 17th, 2014-November 27th, 2014. Because of the holidays & stress, in two & a half months I platooned back up to 168lbs (oh my gosh, can't believe I'm admitting that.) I got back on track a few weeks ago & I'm now back down to 153.4 & almost back to square one. I need to get to the ROOT of WHY I can't maintain weight and why I let stress control my weight & I. My goal is 140lbs, but my ultimate goal is 125lbs. I know I can do it, but first I need to figure out what is psychologically the problem. Good luck on your journey, add me if you want! Xo.

Good luck to you too!
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    My 2nd "big"stint. I mini yo-yoed for 4 years. I also have ab goals although not sure I'll reach them on this cut. I do plan to get down to 145 (max 140) and then switch to maintenance, and then switch to a bulk cycle for a few months (4-5?) then cut... so on a perpetual weight loss/gain cycle but pre-determined! I'm planning on logging as long as is feasible, although while maintaining I'd likely be less strict (outside of just making sure I get enough protein).
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    glickman1 wrote: »
    I lost 50 pounds from March to October, then maintained from November to January and ending up gaining 5 pounds (whoops)
    Since then I went back on my 500 calorie deficit and I'm back to 170, my
    goal being visible abs (probably 155 pounds)
    Who else is on their second stint of weight loss? How much have you lost and what's YOUR goal?

Mine's been kinda continuous off and on for years, not just twice.

High of 204, low hanging between 148 to 153 these days, depending on my training schedule .

Only goal was visible abs, not numbers on a scale.

Got 'em.

Mission accomplished.