hi looking lose 100 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• KatGoree123
    Options
    ofilbrandt wrote: »
    Hey let's be cheerleaders for each other! I don't have many friends on this app but woul appreciate a support from wherever you're logging from!
    -O

Hi! I have no friends on this site. I need a buddy!
  • I am also needing to lose 90 lbs. Gained too much with my second pregnancy and havent lost any. My daughter is almost 3 & I am 26. No more excuses for me!! I am logging in from MS!
  • OliviaAmazing
    OliviaAmazing Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Helloo, I'm looking to lose about 150lbs. Quite a daunting task! I've used this app in the past but made a new account so looking for new MFP buddies for mutual support, I'll add you. :)
  • Watchinherbackthistime
    Options
    I am also needing to lose 90 lbs. Gained too much with my second pregnancy and havent lost any. My daughter is almost 3 & I am 26. No more excuses for me!! I am logging in from MS!

Haha my daughter is nearly 7 and I still haven't lost my baby weight lol
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Add me if you are a big fat loser because I am one and I want to support you to be one too.

Already lost 40 (off here)... Going for my next 40 (on here.) Then one more 40... 120 total and 1/3rd there!

Taking these weight goals in pieces.

Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Success is a process not an end result.

Yeah... I say corny stuff like that
  • livingamiracle
    livingamiracle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love that quote! I have over 150 pounds to lose
  • I'm new to the forum I just started my workout/nutrition plan this week. I'm writing from AZ. Looking to lose 100+ pounds too. But for sure want to lose as much as possible before August. 8/12 will be my 20th wedding anniversary and we are flying to NY. I would like to be in some of the pictures! Right now I just hide from them... I'm determined to do this and really hoping the Ap will be of some assistance.
  • Jinja2014
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm also new to the forum. I really want to change my lifestyle, be more active, lose weight and get fit. I've tried several diets & exercise programs over the years but always go back to old habits. I've always considered my weight loss journey as private and so haven't really connected with other people for support. However, maybe it's time to change that :smile:
    I want to lose approx. 80lbs, using a combination of gym & home workouts and healthy eating.
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I would be happy to be friends with anyone who would like the support. I don't post every single day but I do log my food each day and keep an open journal. I have lost 141 pounds using MFP and I am always ready to offer words of encouragement to anyone who might need them. Jolene