My Fitness Pal During Pregnancy / Expecting baby #4

Options
Four years ago I was pregnant with my daughter Emily . Looking back at my old pregnancy photos I couldn't believe my eyes how unhealthy I was for making poor decision. By 4 1/2 months I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I was told my daughter would be under stressed due to poor eating . I was having to poke my finger four times and day ( NOT how I want this pregnancy to be ) . This would cause me to pass out and sleep for hours at a time and NOT only was I harming myself but I causing major damage to daughter development causing her heart rate to slow down and slowly putting her to sleep for hours at a time as well.

I have to say that I am proud of myself for making a huge change in my life. I want to tell my mom thank you as well for always being on top of my health and my dad who struggling with diabetes. I love you dad.

Ladies if you are pregnant please make a change in your lifestyle this is something you don't want to deal with during your pregnancy . And having left over fat after the baby is not healthy . You will be left with so much fat hanging on your body that will make it 10 x's harder for you to lose .

I hope this inspires you and touches your heart.

Please feel free to add me & follow me through my pregnancy.
Thank you My Fitness Pal for your app.

6futfmrcw8h5.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!