IPhone App for Workouts

Options
Anyone have any recommendations on an iPhone application that will increase the effectiveness of my gym workouts? I'm looking for something that is like having a personal trainer...without paying for a personal trainer. Something that I can put in my goals or areas I want to work on and it will tell me what I need to do to get there.

Thanks all!

Replies

• allypally9
    allypally9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I use the C25K app for running in the gym, i think it was about £1.19 or thereabouts. Also in the past I have used the adidas micoach app (download is free). It also has a web tracking side to it similar to MFP, i found it made me more motivated in the gym as i had set workouts to use. Hope this helps! :)
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    theres a free nike training app :D its really good!
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    R4z0r4Mm0 Posts: 131
    Options
    Not sure is this is exactly what you're after. but I use:

RUNNING
    Runkeeper
    Runmeter

WEIGHT TRACKING
    TargetWeight
    Weightbot

INTERVAL TRAINING
    GPP Intensity
    Tabata Timer
  • meeshellee
    meeshellee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks All! Those are some good suggestions. I'm built for comfort, not for speed, so I'm hoping to do something other than run to get my cardio. I'll check them out!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club is my favorite. The 200 Squats, Pushups, Situps, etc apps are great too. For running, walking or other activities where you want to track progress, RunKeeper is the way to go!