Reality check

Options
Tonight I had my husband take some before pictures for me... and whoa.. it was a wake up call for sure. I knew I looked heavy in pictures fully clothed but man I had no idea how heavy I really look in a sports bra and bike shorts. Hubby and I are trying to do this together but those pictures are motivation enough!

Replies

• MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures last week... I hear you! It was definite motivation to get to the gym (I was mainly just counting calories before then). Good luck!!!
  • sashaverlene
    sashaverlene Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the weight I lost until I did a side-by-side comparison with the pictures a few days ago... I was like "HOW COULD I LET MYSELF GO LIKE THAT?!" Good luck with everything and I know it will be SO gratifying when you look at those After pictures! :)
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I hate that I didn't take before pictures. Just getting on a scale and listening to my doctor fuss at me was enough. I got a new doctor about 5 months ago. She's great. Only the second female doctor I have had.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I have some pictures that were taken right after I started the gym last year (one is actually on my profile -- next to one in the same shirt -- taken 1 yr apart) and I'm amazed at how heavy I look. Even looking at pictures from our vacation last summer - I'm amazed at how different I look.
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i know how you feel. use this as motivation! i used to carry a 'before' pic of me in my wallet--as a reminder to NEVER go back to that!