weight loss.

Options
I am a mother of 3 and i work overnights. My life is so busy sometimes i don't even get to sleep. I started herbalife and i love it. Love that my shakes don't have that chalky taste. I started keeping track everything i eat and drink so i can see what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. The wrpng things i do is i just don't eat enough even when i try. I am hopping to loose 50pounds by August

Replies

• jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I started Herbalife a couple of weeks ago...so far so good! I don't have a problem with eating enough, that's for sure. I'm tracking everything I eat...I'm doing 2 shakes a day plus 2 snacks and dinner. Have lost 5.9 lbs so far which is great - would like to lose about 25-30 total. I'll send you a friend request so we can get meal ideas from each other if you'd like.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Ive just about finished my first week of herbalife and I'm down 7 pounds! I'm a mother of 2 and I also work night shift. I'm working towards losing 60 pounds by october.
  • crusinforlosin
    Options
    I use Herbalife as well! Congrats!
  • crazybraziliancook
    Options
    Mother of four all by C-section. My body needs serious help. I use Herbalife too , not easy during theses cold days to drink a shake. Any advice on how to drink another way? or is shake the only way?
  • mummygettingfit
    mummygettingfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mother of four all by C-section. My body needs serious help. I use Herbalife too , not easy during theses cold days to drink a shake. Any advice on how to drink another way? or is shake the only way?

OMG do not tell me you have not been introduced to Herbi Mug Cakes!?
    2 scoops F1 (I use chocolate)
    1 egg (you can be fancy and just use egg white... but I like the whole egg)
    small amount of water
    Mix in a mug until cake batter consistency - I also add baking powder to make it rise more
    You can add chia seeds, fruit, etc etc
    Put in the microwave for about 1 min, until its like a cake really haha, then eat from mug of turn out onto plate with some greek yoghurt and fruit... THE best!

(yep its equivalent to a shake)

ENJOY!