activity trackers...your faves!

Options
I have a polar heart rate monitor that I wear during gym sessions, but I am looking for an activity tracker to wear all day. I have googled lots and lots and am leaning toward the polar loop or garmin vivofit. What are you trackers and what do you like/dislike about them?

Replies

• Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit flex and love it... I wanted something that didnt look huge, that I could wear with anything... I was kind of worried about the rubber band because my boss is sort of picky about presentation when I do sales, but he said it looked good and professional. I did consider the loop also, just cause it looks super sleek. But I do like that I can get different coloured bands for my flex and change them out depending on my mood or to coordinate with what Im wearing.

Function-wise (yeah, thats important too I suppose LOL), I love it... I also like the online tools that go with my account... Also, pretty much everyone I know who has a tracker, has one of the fitbit's... so I have friends added to my account that we can compete and / or help motivate each other. Motivation is my biggest problem, and Im very competitive..so that helps a lot.
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbug orb, it's cute and small and barely noticeable because I can either clip it to my hip (or anywhere really) or I can wear on my wrist like a watch. I only wear it on my wrist at night when I go to bed, cause it monitors my sleep better that way, and I wear it on my hip throughout the day to monitor my daily activities and my workouts.

I like it, mainly because it was inexpensive but also because it does more than I would expect from an activity tracker (which wasn't a lot lol).
  • ccaquelin
    Options
    Does anyone know of the Polar loop is compatible/syncable with MFP?
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    ccaquelin wrote: »
    Does anyone know of the Polar loop is compatible/syncable with MFP?

If you click on APPs in the menu, then choose "Activity Trackers" you can see which ones will sync with MFP. Polar Loop is not one of them...which actually reminds me, that is why I chose Fitbit over getting that one.

It looks like only Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone Up and Misfit are the only compatible trackers with MFP at the moment.