Good work out music suggestions?

Options
I need to add to my playlist! Open to all kinds.

Replies

• cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Today:
    Globus, "Preliator"

Prepare to have your 30 minutes on the treadmill feel like single-handedly conquering the Mongol Golden Horde.
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I listen to Lindsey Stirling, she has this techno classical vibe that I like.
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I have to second Lindsey Stirling too! So good. My playlist varies on what I feel like, it can be anything from Mozart, Bond, Stirling, to metal and techno and the likes.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Groove Armada
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Everything by Pantera, Slayer, Sepultura or the likes.

For pushing that new 1RM, it's always "Balls to the wall" by Accept.
  • NightShiftMedic
    NightShiftMedic Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sevendust is what's been in my gym playlist lately.
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Today:
    Globus, "Preliator"

Prepare to have your 30 minutes on the treadmill feel like single-handedly conquering the Mongol Golden Horde.

This sounds epic. Gonna try it!

• Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Just Eric Prydz - Call On Me, on a continuous loop.
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness though, there is a great app called "Rock my Run." It works a little like Pandora, but it has options specific to working out. My favorite one is the ability to set a tempo, so if you are trying to keep your pace and timing up, you could set it to 130 bpm or something like that.
  • DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Last in Line - Dio
    Fight for your Right - Beastie Boys
    Candlebox - Far Behind
    Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
    Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
  • zipa78
    zipa78 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Fight for your Right - Beastie Boys

Ooh, this, this! Grab them 'bells and start curling like there's no tomorrow!
  • mahoganybrowne
    mahoganybrowne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Dance Gavin Dance - Blue Dream
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I listen to Lindsey Stirling, she has this techno classical vibe that I like.
    TamaraKat wrote: »
    I have to second Lindsey Stirling too! So good. My playlist varies on what I feel like, it can be anything from Mozart, Bond, Stirling, to metal and techno and the likes.

These two know what's up. Lindsey is the best. I got to meet her for like 15 seconds after a show last year. Just as cute in person.

Pendulum and Volbeat are also great for workouts.
  • jackson_deren
    Options
    I go with punk rockers Authority Zero.
  • UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Rockabilly. :D
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    I love pandora. Yesterday I jammed out to classic rock today it was the bachelor station. It was awesome!
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I use Pandora radio Avicii and love it.
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Prince Royce - Stuck on a feeling / Mark Ronson Uptown Funk / AC/DC For those about to rock (we salute you) / 311 Amber / Heart Straight On / The Glitch Mob Drive it like you stole it / Big Data Dangerous / Three Days Grace Chalk Outline..............

The thought occurred to me that one could upload these songs to the Sky Drive and make a link available for folks to download what's offered by others.....Not sure if that's a good idea or not.

If you need 5 minutes of pure unadulterated motivation .... try this....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek6I92-npM0
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    blakeym wrote: »
    Prince Royce - Stuck on a feeling
    I second that song! My favorites are We Made You, Not Afraid, Lose Yourself, and Till I Collapse all by Eminem. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring, Jai Ho - Pussycat Dolls, and I Am Woman - Jordin Sparks

• amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I just created a playlist for leg day. The ones that really get me pumped are Bonfire by Childish Gambino, Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars, I Like It by Foxy Shazam, and Drop it Low by Ester Dean. There's lots of Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Beyonce too. I even have a few tunes by the Transplants on there to mix it up from the hip hop.