Fitness Blender

Options
I know there are others out there who use Fitness Blender, and I would love to chat with all of you. Would there be any interest in a Fitness Blender group here? I use them exclusively now (outside of walking and hiking) to achieve my fitness goals.

Replies

• BlueCantei
    BlueCantei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hated exercise until I came across fitnessblender. Their workout are great and they have plenty to choose from!
  • Holly92154
    Holly92154 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't use them exclusively but I do enjoy their videos ;) I love the Tabata dumbbell videos.
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OOOOH me too! I love FB!
  • shortiequinn
    shortiequinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love them too. I do them in my living room with Pandora blasting. I feel bad for the guys that live below me.
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I hated today's workout. It was Tabata style, 8 rounds of 20 seconds each. I just don't like 8 rounds!! So whiney. LOL It did get me 561 burned calories though.
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I do them as well as running. Although I'm injured from running but can do cardio still... hopefully this week I can get one run in without pain! I did the 84min 1000 cal today, although I only burnt 400 odd cals as I'm usually 1/2 the cal burn they say
  • Diet_Soda
    Options
    I never get 1000 calories out of their 1000 calorie workouts either, but I am ok with that! I know I am smaller and somewhat fit, so I expect to burn less. But sometimes I think I should have lifted heavier during them.
  • Diet_Soda
    Options
  • Dragonslayer183
    Dragonslayer183 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love them too. I like how I can chose to listen toy own music since they don't play any, and they're easy to follow.
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I was a total Jillian Michaels girl but after a year plus I've become unfaithful...

I also love how you can play your own music and still follow. Have tried the HIIT and cardio 35+ mins workouts so far & look forward to trying many more. They work you hard!
  • umisquirrel
    umisquirrel Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use them as a break from JM workouts, which I've gotten a little sick of after 8 or so months. I love the variety of all the FB workouts! There's always something new to try.