Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• forewells
    forewells Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose and would like to by August 1st. You can do this and so can I!
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    down 24lbs 75 more to go. add me please! :)
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It goes a lot faster than you think! Also, I always think about it as time will pass regardless...you might as well pass the time doing something productive :)
  • hayleywizz23
    hayleywizz23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Good luck in your journey, and I definitely like to join you in it?
  • Mandarooche
    Options
    I would love to join such an inspirational group!! Please add me.....I am attempting an 80 pound weight loss & would love to do so by Dec 2015!
  • cmccheryl
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? How is everyone doing?
  • jrmerlin
    jrmerlin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I made the choice to start my own journey tonight. I also want to lose 100+ lbs. the best of luck to all of you !! Add me if you'd like
  • rigorouslogik
    rigorouslogik Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey to lose 100 pounds, I can really use support and advice from people who are on the same path. I am finding its extremely hard.
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Hey Guys!! I am sooo proud of you all and honored to be part of this journey!! We GOT THIS!!

I have sent friend requests to I hope everyone :) if i missed you please send me one, Lets get the Party Started!!
  • april632
    april632 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in on this too! I'm 5'7, 255, size 18 :( would love to be 155 ! Just quit smoking a week ago and joined a "biggest loser" competition at the gym. Ready to fight!!!! :))
  • tammyjo50
    tammyjo50 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there I just started MFP 4 days ago, I need to lose about 100 as well but I think I am not going to put a date or an amount to lose. I've done that so many times before and I always always quit. Let me tell you a little bit about myself...I'm 50 yrs old, hate to exercise and love to eat lol!! I just wish I could go up stairs without being outta breath! Well I'm hoping that by putting myself out here I will be more motivated to stick with it.
  • butterflytish
    butterflytish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm game; I could really stand to lose 100+ pounds.
  • KrysKiss87
    KrysKiss87 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm so in. I have over 100 lbs to lose total so this is a good starting goal.
  • rielyjo
    Options
    I love this! I'm in! Add me everyone!!!
  • HufflepuffAngie
    HufflepuffAngie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friend request me ! :)
  • GirlOnAMission94
    GirlOnAMission94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    I'm aiming to lose 87 lbs by then!
  • itsmyturn
    itsmyturn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bookmarked this page. Looking for inspiration to start and continue until the finish. I'm in as well!
  • airbeat
    airbeat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Just started three weeks ago and down 12 lbs so far. 74lbs to to. Add me anyone. The more support the better! I'm logging EVERYTHING. Missed ski season this year and committed to be back on the slopes next winter healthy and strong! Lets do this!!!
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your 100 pounds of Christmas Group:-)
  • lisajoncas
    lisajoncas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal but for January 2016!