I need motivation

Options
Struggling been told to track everything but then was advised not to count vegetables

Replies

• tomsarno
    tomsarno Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Why not track veggies?
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    My motivation is shamelessly to look awesome without my shirt on. What is YOUR motivation? Everything else is just a tool to help you get there.
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    i say track veggies too. shows how much vitamins and good nutrients you're getting too.
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Motivation is personal. You have to motivate yourself.

That said - the success stories forum is awesome.
  • fastcardriver
    Options
    Count everything and keep track of your goals!

• missgoodietoshoes
    missgoodietoshoes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks all started tracking all today
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    why aren't you motivated?
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You should track veggies. But that doesnt mean you need to hold back on them. Most are typically low calorie anyways.
  • Asweet66
    Asweet66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We all have to have self motivation but encouragement from others on the same journey is always helpful just coming here to ask for help means you care about yourself and are motivated and you just need a hand to help along the way count veggies because when you are eating healthy they should be the block of what you are eating one day at a time keep logging so you are accountable for all you eat you go girl you can do this
  • neaneacc
    neaneacc Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Studies have shown that standing like Wonder Woman in front of a mirror for 2 minutes can boost your confidence. It is like a weird life hack to improve your self motivation. It is weird but science confirms it over and over again. You can talk yourself into feeling strong!
  • jchandrea
    jchandrea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    dawnieowl wrote: »
    Struggling been told to track everything but then was advised not to count vegetables

• jchandrea
    jchandrea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this! Make a list of all the reasons you have to lose weight or at least the top 10 and refer to it often. Hope this helps.
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Here is a motivation. You are alive! You want to live longer and healthier,look better and be confident
    If you set your mind to it you can do it :)