Looking for more friends :)

Options
I've been on MFP since end of January or so.. and I love it! I love seeing everyone's progress and daily logs of how they're progressing. It's a big motivator for me! That being said, I'd like to see more friends on my newsfeed. :)

A little about me.. I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.. I'm 28 and a mother of a beautiful boy named Kyle and I'm currently training for a half marathon in two and a half weeks. Training has been pretty rigorous. I feel like a lot of my free time is being eaten up by running.. but it will be worth it.. I hope so at least!!!!

I'd love to meet more of you! :)

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi! you are doing great! Feel free to add me! i have great friends and awesome support! Shelia
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to friend me - i'm a hard working mom with a 2.5 year old daughter, great husband and not much time for exercise, but i'm trying!
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!! Feel free to add me =)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! Good luck with your upcoming marathon! Ray :smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I will add you for extra support/encouragement.
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    Hi There, I'm new to this, so feel free to add me. Good luck in the Marathon. I am currently training for a 59 mile bike ride in June. :smile:
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. Your little boy is adorable. I live in Iowa and am 63. I can say that for 2 more days! Anyway, I have 5 kids and a wonderful husband and we have 9 grandchildren. Seven of them live right down the road from us, about 1/4 mile. We love that.

I have been on so many diets. I have just started to ride a stationary bike and I love it. Since I have a fused ankle and bad knees this is perfect for me.

You have done so well with your weight loss. That is fabulous! Wow, that is a fast loss!

Take care,
    Jean
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends, add me if you want to.

I'm a 29 year old SAHM with a 3 year old son and an 11 year old daughter. I am on here everyday (even if just logging my food via my phone) and try to be supportive as much as I can to my friends.
  • blondie4life235
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new to MFP and am also looking for friends to add so feel free to add me! :-) Congratulations and good luck with your marathon!
  • RobinCrawford
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm also a 28 year old Mom of two! :smile:
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 with a precious little boy as well! Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP (again and serious) since Feb, but have been on my journey since a little before x-mas. Feel free to add me. Congrats on your loss!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a wife and mother of a 6 year old boy and a 2 month old boy. I am a working mom and still not medically cleared to work out yet other than walk but I am walking too...
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Waukesha, WI so we are neighbors :) My name is Penny so by your screen name I am thinking maybe your name is Penny as well. I will send you a friend request. I'm interested in seeing how much we have in common! :smile:
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    HI :)

feel free to add me. You are doing great on here so far and YES all that running will pay off/is worth it in the end-good luck with the rest of training and also in the marathon. I hope one day to be able to run one too! :)
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you like. :)
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a single mom with 2 kids (21 & 12). I work full-time and take 3 college courses per semester at night. Changing my mind-set to make my health and personal growth as much of a priority as the rest of the important things in my life (my job, kids, etc) is what I'm working on. :flowerforyou:
  • baumhoff
    baumhoff Posts: 30
    Options
    HI!!! I'm 42 and have four kids....from 17 to 8 years old. I also work more than 40 hours/week and don't have alot of time for exercise. I've been on this site for just over a week (I had it a while before I started using it). I LOVE IT!!!!!! I have over 20 more lbs to lose. I would love to add you for support etc!!!

Good job on your weight loss!!!
  • congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat.. could always use more friends to help with the motivation. A friend request is on the way ;-P Good luck with your marathon!! My name is Jami I am from Maryland and I am 37 yrs old. No kids yet but can see them in my future.. part of the reason I am getting into shape!!
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new myself and very impressed with the support available on MFP! I added you :) I am always looking for more friends and more life stories to read since everyone goes about getting in better shape in such different ways

Good luck!!
  • Swishuk
    Swishuk Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, Good luck with your goal!!

Im also new and looking for friends, feel free to add me :):)