Need some motivation

Options
not feeling a workout today! I need motivation please would really love it! Just been taking care of my sick boy and husband so I am exhausted emotionally

Replies

• cutebe4r
    Options
    And you definitely want to show your son how strong his mama is! Emotionally tired but able to get at least a little workout done because you know when your house goes back to normal and your son and husband feel better, youll regret it! You can do this!
  • angelineosborne
    Options
    Thank you very much!!
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Stay strong! You can do it!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Take the time alone as a rebreather. Remember you need to take care of yourself, to be able to take care of them.
  • karlav390
    Options
    ure not alone i wasnt feeling it today either but just did a 30 minute workout on youtube that kicked my butt now i feel much better! :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    A good W/O can cleanse the soul as well as the body. Lift you up and give you the strength to muddle through the days drudgery that lies ahead of us.
    And if that ain’t enough to get you up and moving then do it for that boy of yours, show him the strength of a mother and a good role model.
  • Hugo414
    Hugo414 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Go hit the gym and turn into a she beast! Hit the gym so hard your gonna get an assault charge! Beast mode gotta turn up! Now is the F'n time! You can do this! XD Ahhhh! Now go do some damage!
  • angelineosborne
    Options
    Wow thank you all so very much for the amazing encouragement! Seriously thank you :)
  • angelineosborne
    Options
    Oh and by the way I got up and did my workout
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Oh and by the way I got up and did my workout

Way to get it!
  • Colleens6677
    Colleens6677 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! So hard some days but then you feel so much better when you do!