wanting to eat too much this week in the cold weather

Options
I am having to be tough with myself telling myself No, it is like I could just eat and eat during this snowy cold weather. Trying to remind myself I want to fit in my summer clothes, going to try some on now to see if that will help. What do ya say to yourself to make yourself stop eating?

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I did the same over Christmas, trigger times
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    My weight loss has slowed quite a bit since Christmas, but I try to just be consistent. I am motivated to exercise because that means I can eat a bit more than my calorie allotment for the day. I try to eat calorie dense foods to fill me up such as cheese, almonds and sunflower seeds. Also I try not to keep trigger foods in the house such as potato chips and cookies because once I eat one I can't seem to stop. If I want something sweet and hot I try some hot tea or low calorie hot chocolate with a little bit of whipped cream on top. Hot drinks seem to warm me up and help satisfy a sweet tooth too. I know what you mean about the cold- it was -30 wind chill here today. Tomorrow it's 6-8 inches of snow. Yay - NOT!
  • nicole31397
    nicole31397 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too in wva was -30 last night.
    Calling for. Another 4-8 inches. We alread have over 10 now. I have 3 kids and lots of debbie cakes and. Chips. Been drinking water when i feel the erge. (This is qeek on of working out and. Cal. Counting. I did slip tonight. But i went back "on thevhamster wheel" and burned of most of the extra calories.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I am trying on summer clothes dancing around the house for exercise. More snow coming down with -15 degree temperatures here in Va. Warmed up though with the dance exercise.
  • PAmarkie5
    Options
    Try making a batch of Rocco Dispirito's healthy chicken noodle soup recipe. Warm, filling, delicious! If made with shiritake noodles, is really low calorie too! Personally, I like to make mine with veggie noodles, but either way it is a yummy, healthy, cold weather meal.