21 Day Fix - anyone doing it??

i just started the 21 day fix this week and would love to create a group with some people that were doing it too (preferably not overbearing beach body coaches!!!!) let me know if you're interested!

Replies

• MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Hi! not a coach, just starting the 21 day fix soon. I'd like to be part of the group! My package should come sometime next week.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    5 more days until day 22. I plan to eat a lot of cupcakes.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    What are we fixing in 21 days?
  • wara501
    wara501 Posts: 7 Member
    I started fix extreme last week but have been doing the 21df program since launch almost a year ago. I would love to help in any way I can. Autumn gets results. My husband dropped 19 lbs in 21 days just from following the meal plan alone.
  • LIQueen
    LIQueen Posts: 2 Member
    I will do it..I have it but havent started it yet
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    adowe wrote: »

Lol, yes what is this 21 day fix
  • kara023
    kara023 Posts: 1 Member
    Can someone send me the 21 day for meal plans x
  • stefferoo2012
    stefferoo2012 Posts: 12 Member
    I started on Manday!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Robbnva wrote: »
    adowe wrote: »

Lol, yes what is this 21 day fix

It is a very cool set of containers that are color coded to hold specific types of food(yellow for carbs,green for veggies,orange for seeds,etc.). It suggests that with portion control and 30min of exercise,you can be healthier.
  • LaurN326
    LaurN326 Posts: 99 Member
    I'd like to be part of the group. I should be getting my 21 day fix on Monday :)
    I'm so excited to start!
  • crystalgill1
    crystalgill1 Posts: 1 Member
    I am starting the 21 day fix! I am so excited to start. I just finished Advocare 24 day challenge in January.
  • Today is day 7 for me. I'd love to join. Tomorrow is my first weigh in since starting and I'm quite tempted to replace tonight's yoga fix with plyo fix. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • karebear111
    karebear111 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm starting today!
  • Annie831
    Annie831 Posts: 56 Member
    I just ordered this and will most likley be starting it on March 1st. I would love to join a group. thanks
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    So, it's some videos, a meal plan, and tupperware? I must be missing something!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    I want to join. you can add me. I just ordered mine over the weekend. most likely starting March 1 or 2.
  • JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    I would like to join. I love the DVD's. I have been doing those for about a month. I haven't started the eating plan yet because I want to lose weight the same way I will maintain my weight loss. However I am considering trying the diet plan next round. I absolutely love the DVD's though!
  • JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    I have been having a hard time logging the exercises though. Anyone that already does the 21 day fix dvd's, how do you log the exercise?
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    JennaD075 wrote: »
    I have been having a hard time logging the exercises though. Anyone that already does the 21 day fix dvd's, how do you log the exercise?

Hey Jenna! I use a heart rate monitor as my calories burned varies every single time. I'm normally around 250-300 cals per workout. However yoga is only about 180..
  • Waiting on my box, which should arrive 2/25 and then I will be all in.