New!

Options
Hey everyone! I've been on and off this site for a bit, but sadly I always fall off and fall back into bad habits. Hopefully this time I can help motivate people and you guys can motivate me :)

Replies

• bigsense2004
    Options
    I am pretty much where you are. Fell off the last 7 months and gained 12lbs back. It happens, just have to get it back in check, you'll knock it out. What does your meal structure look like? I am a huge proponent of the Warrior diet (intermittent fasting) it works!!!!!
  • beetlejuic249
    Options
    I am pretty much where you are. Fell off the last 7 months and gained 12lbs back. It happens, just have to get it back in check, you'll knock it out. What does your meal structure look like? I am a huge proponent of the Warrior diet (intermittent fasting) it works!!!!!

I don't have a stict day to day meal plan at the moment. Breakfast normally consists of a smoothie, made by me, then either waffles, or cearal or an everything bagel or nothing. Lunch is normally a salad, or a can of soup, and supper is whatever I'm making the family that night. It's my snacking and love of pop that I believe has me sitting at this weight and not moving.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Weekly meal prep with healthy options that I enjoy works for me. Doesn't feel like a diet, because it is not, and doesn't have an end date like a lot of diets do. Good luck finding what works for you and please feel free to send me an add request.
  • beetlejuic249
    Options
    I might go ahead and give that a try!