Honest opinion on muscular women?

iamaprincessx
iamaprincessx Posts: 78 Member
edited February 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello.... I have been losing body fat percentage and gaining muscle mass mostly on the thigh/bottom area. I feel fit and healthy but some family members have said that 'men don't like thick manly women'.. i'm not really 'thick' but want to hear some honest opinions because I think women with muscle tone and definition look great? Along with slender figures and curvy figures. Women what is your ideal body type for yourselves and men how do you prefer your women? Xo

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    the only valid opinion on your body is your own.

but can i interest you in an honest opinion on people that use centered justification for no reason?
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    I like my women with some meat on them. Leg muscle definition is super hot to me! Not going to lie,but too much on the biceps and triceps is a little much for me. Legs, butt, stomach, shoulders/back can all look good with some meat!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I think YOU should be happy with YOUR body. Who cares what everyone else thinks?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    I like my women with some meat on them. Leg muscle definition is super hot to me! Not going to lie,but too much on the biceps and triceps is a little much for me. Legs, butt, stomach, shoulders/back can all look good with some meat!

Meat?

:indifferent:
  • iamaprincessx
    DavPul wrote: »

but can i interest you in an honest opinion on people that use centered justification for no reason?

I hit it on accident on the tablet, don't get your knickers in a twist. So shall I give you my opinion on people who think it's relevant to pick up and mention such a thing
  • DavPul
    LoraF83 wrote: »

Meat?

tumblr_mnh57yQ5k01r2fz82o1_500.gif
  • iamaprincessx

Haha :) I would like some muscle definition on my arms but i'm getting nowhere! :(
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member

I hit it on accident on the tablet, don't get your knickers in a twist. So shall I give you my opinion on people who think it's relevant to pick up and mention such a thing

Yes
  • Markdjones83

Meat?

Never heard the term meat? Thick, something to grab onto :)
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    IMHO, it takes an awful lot to get to the point where muscle starts to make a woman unattractive, something along the lines of female body builder level. Toned girls with muscles are great. There is a reason every men's magazine in the world does a "hottest girls of the Olympics" piece.
  • Markdjones83

Meat?

tumblr_mnh57yQ5k01r2fz82o1_500.gif

YNwrTWF3i4NCE.gif
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member

Meat?

Never heard the term meat? Thick, something to grab onto :)

Um yeah, we get it.
  • iamaprincessx
    @Arditarose... your body is amaze
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    For myself I like the physique/figure look. To each their own. I don't worry about what other people think.
  • DavPul

well, don't make me beg
  • DavPul
    @Arditarose... your body is amaze

Hey! that's my line!
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    I love these threads where three quarters of the people refuse to answer the OP's question. instead of just saying "personally, I like this," everyone feels the need to make some comment about how she shouldn't care. Maybe she does care, maybe she doesn't, but she asked a really simple and straight forward question. I don't see why it's so hard to get straight answers.
  • jlaw_1992
    jlaw_1992 Posts: 40 Member

Haha :) I would like some muscle definition on my arms but i'm getting nowhere! :(

Aren't genetics a crazy thing when it comes to building muscle? Biceps and triceps come to me so easily. It's my chest and back that need work. I guess we always want what we don't have. ;)
  • I just like a nice butt. If a lady is content with herself it's grand. Tall and slender are most responsive to to me though.
  • DavPul
    edited February 2015
    I love these threads where three quarters of the people refuse to answer the OP's question. instead of just saying "personally, I like this," everyone feels the need to make some comment about how she shouldn't care. Maybe she does care, maybe she doesn't, but she asked a really simple and straight forward question. I don't see why it's so hard to get straight answers.

thanks!