Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    emily_stew wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    I like seeing muscle definition on women. It's not something I see much of though. I've only once seen a woman in real life that had very visible even when not flexing arm muscles that some might view as masculine. It was at the grocery store and my first thought was "holy cow she has put in a lot of work and it really shows," and not "ew." I don't know that I'd want quite that much definition but it's certainly not something I see as unattractive.

Erin Stern in this picture has nice arms.

erin-stern-63.jpg

Dang, she is gorgeous.

yeah I was going to say she has nice everything.

me too
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I think it's sexy. As a female I would be incredibly envious of your bod. :wink: I agree that too much muscle bulk on SOME females in the arm and traps make them appear too masculine, but from chest down it's fair game in my opinion. I'd say rock that bod and that anybody that's getting onto you about muscle build is just being a hater. They're not used to it. They may be uncomfortable with it, but do what you like to do. Build the body that you want. :smiley:
  • foursirius
    foursirius Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I personally find strong women very sexy.
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Definition is nice on both guys and girls. But the bulky, body builder frame on either gender looks unnatural to me.
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    The girl in OP's profile pic has my dream body! OMG! <3
  • arditarose
    Options

I'm pretty sure that IS the OP...I think. Right?
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    w0r6d8rh2oz3.jpg

I wouldn't characterize her as muscular. In fact, she's actually a bit soft. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and has a great body, but it's just not particularly muscular. I say this because I would say her body type matches mine at the moment pretty spot on, and I still have a few more pounds to lose before I will start seeing the definition I want in my abs and legs. Based on your profile photo I'd actually say you look more lean/trim than her.
  • Kiwi_Made
    Kiwi_Made Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Women who lift - sexy as all hell.
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I like seeing muscle definition on women. It's not something I see much of though. I've only once seen a woman in real life that had very visible even when not flexing arm muscles that some might view as masculine. It was at the grocery store and my first thought was "holy cow she has put in a lot of work and it really shows," and not "ew." I don't know that I'd want quite that much definition but it's certainly not something I see as unattractive.

erin-stern-63.jpg

Dang, she is gorgeous.

me too

I mean, I don't swing that way, but she just looks fantastic! I'd love to have a physique like that someday. You know, in another life where I'm taller and have longer legs and am not proportioned like a hobbit.

A hobbit. lol. Yeah that look is not happening for me either. But she is gorgeous. I can appreciate.
  • ashleycde
    Options
    My ideal body type is more like this...

tumblr_niymhlNqMo1rzhufso1_500.jpg
  • arditarose
    Options
    These women are beautiful. But one thing they all have that I will never ever have, boobs.
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

erin-stern-63.jpg

Dang, she is gorgeous.

me too

Me three. My profile pretty much sums up how I feel. "Bite my thighs" :wink:
  • iamaprincessx
    iamaprincessx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    w0r6d8rh2oz3.jpg

I wouldn't characterize her as muscular. In fact, she's actually a bit soft. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous and has a great body, but it's just not particularly muscular. I say this because I would say her body type matches mine at the moment pretty spot on, and I still have a few more pounds to lose before I will start seeing the definition I want in my abs and legs. Based on your profile photo I'd actually say you look more lean/trim than her.

I never said she was muscular! I cannot believe people are saying she is 'soft' or 'wobbly' like oh my god haha :O :O :O , yes i may be more trim than her but i prefer her general shape
    x

• ashleycde
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Steph Pacca's aren't natural, so you could have those haha. I go from a DD down to a C pretty quickly when I lose weight. Unfortunately breasts are just fat too :'(
  • iamaprincessx
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    My ideal body type is more like this...

tumblr_niymhlNqMo1rzhufso1_500.jpg

This is more my shape but maybe i'd prefer extra curves in certain areas x
  • angrydw4rf
    angrydw4rf Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    These women are beautiful. But one thing they all have that I will never ever have, boobs.

I always wanted some boobs too.

• iamaprincessx
    Options

I'm pretty sure that IS the OP...I think. Right?

Pretty sure the 'OP' is a guy posing as a girl. Pretty sure.

Yes that is right I am all man :| ........ some people on here are so weird. p.s thank you iwillsucceed xXx