What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• bookish33
    Options
    No weight listed on mine, but I was 238. Now i'm 187. Suppose it would be to help out ems given how I drive.
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I now weigh less than my driver's license says!! :D
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I think I said 245 or something at the time. It's funny because this lady ahead of me was lying about her weight as well, but the person behind the desk called her out on it and asked her to step on a scale.
  • Metruis
    Metruis Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine says 135... uhhh... yeah, I've just finished losing like 25 pounds, and I'm still 229. D:
  • AddieCakes
    AddieCakes Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Back in the day VA used to have your weight on your license. Mine said 185, and that was a lie even at the time! HA! I'm still not there yet.. but I'm thisclose.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Mine says 140, which is what I weighed when it was renewed/issued back then (2007). I had been pregnant and retained 20+ extra pounds since it was issued. Now I'm 137, and will probably be right around that when I renew it in April.

Eh, I've always been "honest" with the weight question on my DL (even when I had to "up" it when I was a young adult, from my barely pubescent 16 year old body's previous 125lb weight)--I don't see why the need to lie about vitals that are needed to identify me.

• BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    bookish33 wrote: »
    Suppose it would be to help out ems given how I drive.

Hopefully you never need it!
  • bookish33
    Options
    thanks likewise braye325
  • ashmaury91
    ashmaury91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine says 180 (lied, I was 190). Now 165 :)
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    200 which wasn't a lie at the time since I didn't realize that everybody lies and that I could lie on a state form. My mom had a laugh for days. :smile: However I'm +55lbs right now. When I renew in a few months I hope to be back near that number and this time I'll fudge the number big time. :wink:
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Don't have a licence, never have. True metropolitan city girl, I guess. I walk everywhere, or metro if necessary.

I never knew they put your weight on licenses. Maybe that's just an American thing? Do they do that in Canada?
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    Don't have a licence, never have. True metropolitan city girl, I guess. I walk everywhere, or metro if necessary.

I never knew they put your weight on licenses. Maybe that's just an American thing? Do they do that in Canada?

I can't speak for all of Canada, but we do here in Alberta! Mine was accurate when I got it, 154 lbs (converted from Kg). I peaked at 169, but now weigh 134, 20 lbs less than my licence :)
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I had them correct my weight when I got my intermediate license, my permit said 140, and my license currently says 155. Right now I weigh 136, and I'm not sure if I'm gaining or losing at the moment, I'm doing strength training and gaining some muscle, but I'm hopefully still losing some fat.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »

We've only heard from Alberta and British Columbia so far and both of them do list it.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Mine for years said 165 and I was always heavier. Five years ago I changed it to 200 lbs. I'm now proud to say I weigh less than my original lie!
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Latest update:
    Here is a quick tally so far on the places that do or don't list weight on the drivers license:

Yes - AB, AK, AL, BC, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, MB, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, UT, WA, WI

No - Australia, FL, Germany, IA, NC, NY, ON, PA, UK, VA

Transitioning to No - TX

States - Not heard from:
    AR, AZ, CO, DE, DC, HI, ID, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, OR, RI, TN, VT, WV, WY

Canada – Not heard from:
    NB, NS, NT, NU, ON, PE, QC, SK, YT

Let us know where you are?
  • ekg0328
    ekg0328 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    135 ... I'm closing in! Currently at 145. I'll get there, or I won't, but I'll always be 135 according to you, America.
  • williamgprice
    williamgprice Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Texas driver's license does not. My CHL issued from (and renewed since) 2006 has weight.
  • sarah_hite
    sarah_hite Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine says 210, so I'm around the same weight again now. There has been a lot of weight gained and lost in between then and now, though...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!