Addme on here and ig

Hello ,I'm starting my fitness journey I always been overweight and I'm sick of it and I want other people around me that will encourage me to keep my weight off me. That I'm ready to lose this weight for my health and for ME. I have tried and failed many times before due to the fact I was embarrassed and upset with myself. I wan this so bad that I can see my future is now. Wish me luck on my journey and add me if your working on yourself also.

Replies

• margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Remember your tongue taste food only! Your body uses food to nourish or make you fat! Stick to calorie counting and you will loose weight!
    3500 calories make 1 pound. Don't be afraid to be hungry. It won't kill you. Eat at certain times.
    Follow myfitnesspal calorie suggestion.
    !
  • AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Hey I'm Anisha would love to help encourage you, I also am in need of encouragement and motivation :)
  • Hi! Good luck on ur new journey with mfp. Im new too, just finished day 4 and completed 3 of them successfully. Had a biiig family gathering on day 3, but woke up this morn feeling good to carry on, i usually break when i fail and wait until the closest monday to start again. Not this time on this journey tho :) happy new lifestyle to u :)