Looking for more friends willing to share their food diary! Believe me, I will not judge.

Options

Replies

• SeizeTheDays
    Options
    Funnily enough I opened my diary to friends today, feel free to add me if you wish :-)
  • littlebitlit
    littlebitlit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Feel free to add me but my eating isn't always 100% healthy. I'm honest about what I eat but, truthfully, I don't like criticism of my food choices. Huge food problems in past so I'm just trying to find a way that works for me but doesn't feel too pressurised. :)
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to request me.
  • LaurieaT72
    Options
    Please add me as well.
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    hi there - I'm 49... about the same to lose, my diary is open to friends... feel free to add me - we can do this!
  • kooritzky
    kooritzky Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am completely honest about what I eat. We all have good days and bad days. It is good to track the bad days too so at the end of the week you see why the scale or body fat analysis says what it says.
  • shellyb17
    shellyb17 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm open too, feel free to add me (though I'm no dietary angel, lol). o:)
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, it's been horrible lately. But oh well.
  • shreyashiganguly
    shreyashiganguly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Please feel free to add me. However, I eat about 1500 cals/day. :)
  • Margaretptak22
    Margaretptak22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's been difficult for me to stay motivated and fit this winter! (I'm currently in Boston, so the weather is a huge contributing factor!).
    I would love to make myself feel accountable by building a community. :)
    Please feel free to add me. If possible, include a little description of who you are, along with your goals, so it's easier for me to motivate you as well!

My main goal is to lose about 15-20 pounds and build muscle. I love biking and plan on doing a long trip this summer (+100 miles). BUT, I first need to get in shape (lose fat, gain muscle)! Cardio is so difficult for me, but I know it's needed!
    If you're in the Boston area, I'm always looking for a workout/running/biking buddy as well!

Let's support each other!

PS: I haven't been too good with posting recipes, which is another reason why I want to build a community. I do have a particular diet (gluten free, vegetarian), however, so be mindful when reading my recipes. :)
  • blueridgeloner
    blueridgeloner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have had my diary open since the day I started. Any one is always welcome to be friends with me. I don't always post a lot to the wall, but I'm here everyday and try to comment on some and like most posts for a little encouragement so you know your not alone.
  • 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and you are welcome to view. I don't mind at all people viewing it, what I take issue with is some folks that send private messages that say " I just looked at your food diary and saw that you had a bag of Skittles 3 days ago. Did you really need those?" or "I was just going through various food diaries and see that you seldom eat more than 1200 calories per day. This is not healthy and you really need to maybe add some cheese to your diet." WTF? Don't judge me folks, I eat like a normal person, just watch my portion sizes and carbs and add a little more exercise if I indulge in a bag of cheese puffs. I'm not fanatical but am losing 1-1.5 lbs per week. I do have digestive issues due to losing part of my intestine a couple years ago so a butt load of cheese to eek up my calories to what someone else thinks I should be at would do nothing more than cause a miserable obstruction. No 2 people are the same. What works for one, may not be what works for another.
  • chelsjade90
    chelsjade90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I post my diary and I need more friends!! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • dizinnss
    dizinnss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will make sure my food diary is open..but you can add me also
  • 31flavors
    31flavors Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I am not actively trying to lose, but I am older and my daily goal is 1270. I like to get meal ideas from others too!
  • MzShelleRenea
    MzShelleRenea Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public. I'm a consistent logger with the exception of last week...it was a rough spot, but that's only happened once since I came back in early November. I do as much fresh as I can and I've found thru all of this that I REALLY like most of my veggies raw. I try to be creative and when I go to the store or the farmer's market, I get one thing that I don't even really know what it is. I just got a golden beet. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks interesting! Feel free to snoop my diary any time :)
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. We're about the same age, although I do eat more than 1200