Looking for more friends willing to share their food diary! Believe me, I will not judge.

Options

Replies

• kiwishawna
    kiwishawna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just shared mine, didn't know I could do that. I'm not perfect, just being honest with myself.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm currently at 1650 cals a day. Have lost 122 lbs. 68 to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • 1bellringer1
    1bellringer1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I look at other diary's to see if others are eating something I might like to add to my own diet, I tend to get stuck on the same things. If you look at my diary now, you can see I pretty much have cottage cheese and lean sandwich meat everyday for lunch. I usually look at others to see what they had for lunch to change mine up a little.
  • dhoffman5
    dhoffman5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I run a page on Face Book for Low Carb..we post tons of yummy recipes! My diary is open,feel free to add me!!! I'm down 33 since November 28th!
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I eat 1800ish a day, happy if you want to add me :)
  • LightingChick
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me! I don't log on weekends since I'm not home much. But during the week I'm pretty regular. I try to stick around 1500 cals
  • strtom
    Options
    Feel free to friends me
  • Victoriamrs
    Victoriamrs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open, always happy to share recipes, tips and advice. You are welcome to add me. Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
  • helenhair28
    helenhair28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and you are welcome to view. I don't mind at all people viewing it, what I take issue with is some folks that send private messages that say " I just looked at your food diary and saw that you had a bag of Skittles 3 days ago. Did you really need those?" or "I was just going through various food diaries and see that you seldom eat more than 1200 calories per day. This is not healthy and you really need to maybe add some cheese to your diet." WTF? Don't judge me folks, I eat like a normal person, just watch my portion sizes and carbs and add a little more exercise if I indulge in a bag of cheese puffs. I'm not fanatical but am losing 1-1.5 lbs per week. I do have digestive issues due to losing part of my intestine a couple years ago so a butt load of cheese to eek up my calories to what someone else thinks I should be at would do nothing more than cause a miserable obstruction. No 2 people are the same. What works for one, may not be what works for another.

1bellringer1 - Do people actually do that? I know they are trying to help but you are right, what works for one person may not work for another. We each have to approach our journey the best way that we can and know that we are not perfect but you will always be a success as long as you keep trying. It's not about the desitination, it's about the journey. Don't pay any attention to all those Skittles haters LOL.
  • Renee0208
    Renee0208 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Do you have to add others as friends to see their food diary?
  • PurpleYFronts
    PurpleYFronts Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, my diary is always open and accurately recorded :D
  • helenhair28
    Options
    Renee0208 wrote: »

Renee0208 - Not always it depends if they have their diary set to friends only or "public"
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and you are welcome to view. I don't mind at all people viewing it, what I take issue with is some folks that send private messages that say " I just looked at your food diary and saw that you had a bag of Skittles 3 days ago. Did you really need those?" or "I was just going through various food diaries and see that you seldom eat more than 1200 calories per day. This is not healthy and you really need to maybe add some cheese to your diet." WTF? Don't judge me folks, I eat like a normal person, just watch my portion sizes and carbs and add a little more exercise if I indulge in a bag of cheese puffs. I'm not fanatical but am losing 1-1.5 lbs per week. I do have digestive issues due to losing part of my intestine a couple years ago so a butt load of cheese to eek up my calories to what someone else thinks I should be at would do nothing more than cause a miserable obstruction. No 2 people are the same. What works for one, may not be what works for another.

I hate people like that. If there are skittles in my diary (and there are yesterday bc I went to the movies with my nephew ;)) heck yes I needed them..and guess what? I've lost 122 lbs so if I want skittles, I'm going to have some freaking skittles. I don't deprive myself of anything and stay within my cal goals 99% of the time. So I think I've earned the right to splurge without being judged every now and then..and that's what I'd say to them..just not as nicely. Hehe.
  • helenhair28
    Options

I hate people like that. If there are skittles in my diary (and there are yesterday bc I went to the movies with my nephew ;)) heck yes I needed them..and guess what? I've lost 122 lbs so if I want skittles, I'm going to have some freaking skittles. I don't deprive myself of anything and stay within my cal goals 99% of the time. So I think I've earned the right to splurge without being judged every now and then..and that's what I'd say to them..just not as nicely. Hehe.

LOL you go girl!
  • jkincaid82
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm looking for friends as I just started today so could use all the motivation and tips I can get. Feel free to add me
  • Renee0208
    Renee0208 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Renee0208 - Not always it depends if they have their diary set to friends only or "public"

Thanks I will look at mine.
  • jmcfitnesspal1
    jmcfitnesspal1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm very new to this, and would love to check out some food diaries as well. I'm a couple of weeks in and itching for some new ideas. Feel free to add me!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    mine is open to anyone
  • NinjaoftheBeastAjah
    Options
    Open diary here.
  • foodiedesigner
    foodiedesigner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for friends :) I'm following doctor prescribed low calorie diet. Adding, subtracting few items here and there of course.