Close to 200lbs to lose

Options
I'd love to find a friend with the same amount to lose so we can talk every day to keep each other motivated. It's easier to have a friend who is going through the same thing :) Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have a bit less than that to lose, I started at 325, and my goal is somewhere between losing 165-190 pounds, I'm not sure yet (never been a healthy weight, so I don't know where I should be)

Anyway, feel free to add me, since May I've lost 57 pounds, all through diet & exercise, no surgery, no gimmicks. It can be done, it isn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it isn't easy either. Stay dedicated and make sure you are conscious of your goal everyday, then you will succeed!
  • tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started at 375 in July 2013. I am currently down to 208. My goal is 199 by New Years Eve. I am very strict with logging and have done nothing but eat healthy and workout. If you would like information or help please message me.
  • JourneyToWonderWoman
    Options
    Yay I think we're friends already! I have about 200 pounds to lose, and I just completed my first week. My starting weight was 374 which is the heaviest I have ever been (and the most miserable I have ever felt) So glad we can be there for each other!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I started at 375 in July 2013. I am currently down to 208. My goal is 199 by New Years Eve. I am very strict with logging and have done nothing but eat healthy and workout. If you would like information or help please message me.

Amazing and very inspirational. Well done
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I started out with 201 pounds to lose, but I'm about halfway now. I log everyday and am fairly interactive with my friends. If I can be of help, feel free to add me.
  • Blondgurl778
    Options
    I am right here with you. About three years ago, I was doing great. I lost about 50 pounds. Unfortunately, I have gained about 60 back. It definitely helps if there is someone else willing to make you accountable. I will help you if you help me. :)
  • Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I try and log in every day! I like to help motivate and support my friends :) feel few to add me :)
  • laurenmb121
    laurenmb121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bit late to the conversation but I have just under 200lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight and would love some support. Been going since just before xmas but some engagement with others in the same boat would be great. I'm 29 with a young daughter living in the UK.
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    HI! I have about 170 to lose total. I started last year and didn't have much success...had to work through a few things mentally before I could take on the challenge of losing weight. But I'm ready now. I've got my boyfriend on board and I'm logging everyday.
  • amanirae
    amanirae Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm from the UK and I've set my first goal to lose 5 stones. Maybe we can motivate each other? I am 28 next week and a mum of 3.

Add me ;)
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! How are things going? I think it's amazing the amount of weight people have lost through diet/exercise. I have about 150 to lose :) One day at a time, and I'll get there.
  • nassiedg
    Options
    Hi wud love to have sumone to chat to ,to get tru d good days and the bad, together we can get to d end .feel free to add me :-)
  • alun
    alun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's a long, slow & hard journey! I lost 210lb and it's not easy, just keep at it and remember that you're a wonderful and gorgeous person
  • lindsaymarie612
    Options
    I have 150 to lose. This is a struggle/fight I've been dealing with all my life. I'm tired of being shocked and embarrassed by photos and videos of myself! I try to convince myself that I'm able to be happy with myself no matter my size, but my content attitude has led to even worse eating habit and weigh gain of close to 80lbs!

Looking for a healthy support system as I start this journey tomorrow.