Options

Replies

• LaceyRuth
    LaceyRuth Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I guess I could use some friends
  • firdaushafiz1994
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Add me. I need a lot of motivation. Have been working out a lot for the past 6 months and i have lost 12 kg. Starting to bulk up and just found this apps recently. Need a lot of friends
  • alyssamontezino
    alyssamontezino Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to give you support and do my best to make sure your on track. Feel free to add me or message me ☺️
  • atcsrehabu
    Options
    Mfp and my fitbit charge keep me on track and motivated during the week. Feel free to friend request me
  • murrayjnet
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• murrayjnet
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me!! I am looking for friends looking to lose weight by June with me! Anyone wanting to stay on track or get in shape should add me!
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oooh, adding some of you guys and gals now :#
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends. I've done the weight loss journey so many times but hoping I've cracked it for good this time. I've lost 12lb so far, and have 1st9lb to go so feel free to add me. I ramble away like an idiot so if you want a bit of laughter in your life... I'm here
  • longtallnikki27
    Options
    Hi all, would love some motivation on my long journey!! Feel free to add me x
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Looking for active members to help me stay motivated. Feel free to add. Im on everyday :)
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    * bump, bump, bump *
  • glenna12345
    glenna12345 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends on here! please add me if interested ! I am hoping this helps me to get motivated
  • lmaoitzkaitwyn
    lmaoitzkaitwyn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need lots of support!
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Looking for some support for logging daily and hoping to cheer on others!
  • Add me please! I need friends!
  • dmk0973
    Options
    Would love some friends! I'm new to this, have always done weight watchers but decided to try this, so ADD me please! :smile:
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Always looking for new friends! Let's get it!!!!
  • reverendjim44
    Options
    Hi :)
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too!
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    FRIENDSSSSS!!! I LOVE FRIENDS ADD ME!