Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• PattiMackinnon
    PattiMackinnon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want in too. Anyone who wants to add me please feel free.
  • tracymsp
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds as well. I want to be able to play again, I want to be there for my family. Please add me!
  • unspiredme
    Options
    Add me. I'm looking forward to joining the journey with you all.
  • sheena8709
    sheena8709 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started off with a group and it worked great for me I was 230lbs and got to 180lbs. I lost my motivation due to a move. Since then I just gave up now I am slowly gaining the weight back, I'm stressed out about it because I see all my work going down the drain. I don't have any support at home so I am ready to get back in a group that need support too I am looking to lose 50 to 60lbs. So let's do this together.
  • pizzagirl007
    pizzagirl007 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too...wanting to lose and never find again 100 plus pounds! :#
  • anetiwa
    anetiwa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in... Have to lose 100+
  • jnjsmommy2
    jnjsmommy2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll def join this journey! I just started my clean eating diet 5 days ago. It's not too hard but I never seem to consume the 1200 calories they say you should eat, to go along with the clean eating diet lol! I'm looking to lose at least 70 lbs. I'm not giving myself a date goal tho. I wanna take baby steps and set small goals which are easier to obtain! Go ahead and add me! I'd love to have more support
  • gingee_13
    gingee_13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for this challenge. I think it is the motivation I need to get rid of the weight! Please feel free to add me. :D
  • string_theory1
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking to lose 100lbs! It seems like a daunting task, but I'm finally ready and can say enough is enough when it comes to being overweight. I'd love to pair up on the app and help motivate each other. Accountability can't hurt, right?
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    70; that's close enough to 100, right? (I can't believe I had to say that.) Hey, if I aim for 70 and hit 50, I'll be ecstatic. Go!
  • mskhia
    mskhia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in I need all the support I can get!!
  • shirika2015
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you all! I have over 100 lbs to lose but I'm not going to give myself a timeline. I did that before, and when I didn't hit goals, I got really frustrated and eventually gave up and gained back the weight I had lost.

I'm trying to lose weight again now. I've been successful thus far. I consider the success as I'm a little bit lighter each and every week. Month by month, if I see a decrease in weight, I know I've done well.
  • tracycmrn
    Options
    Great goal add me please and thanks
  • Pounds2Lose
    Pounds2Lose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a 50 lb loss by the end of the year to reach my goal! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • stephanie1700
    stephanie1700 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am on a journey to lose 100 pounds . I need all the motivation and support I can get. anyone feel free to add me
  • fat2fitb430
    fat2fitb430 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im interested in joining! My goal is to lose 100lbs by my 30th Birthday in May.. Ive currently lost 45lbs and have 55lbs to go (At little behind on where I wanted to be but still happy and excited non the less)! Id love to join the group for extra motivation!!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi im looking to lose 100 +. I just started the choose more lose more for life carb cycling plan and I am looking for friends to go on this journey with me! I have pcos as well and it makes it hard so yes I have to lo carb it.
  • jnuccio007
    jnuccio007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am on the 100 pound journey. Started at 240 on January 21. Current weigh in at 227.4. I am exercising 4 times a week and have reduced my intake to 1500 cal/day. Trying to remember to eat between meals. Still having issues with before bedtime snacks. I am juicing 5 times a week for breakfast. Using the Mean Green Recipe from Fat, sick and nearly dead.