Odd confessions...is it weird that I??

Options
13»

Replies

• Personally I just believe that something is weird, if it's gross/painful; otherwise whatever floats your boat.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    ...have an irrational fear that a sword fish will swim up the toilet pipes and poke me in the bum while I'm sitting on the toilet.
    (its more of a mild concern rather than a phobia - just something that occasionally crosses my mind whilst I'm on there.)
  • mandolopez22
    mandolopez22 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ...have an irrational fear that a sword fish will swim up the toilet pipes and poke me in the bum while I'm sitting on the toilet.
    (its more of a mild concern rather than a phobia - just something that occasionally crosses my mind whilst I'm on there.)

I still sometimes feel like something is lurking down there waiting to attack :|
  • ...have an irrational fear that a sword fish will swim up the toilet pipes and poke me in the bum while I'm sitting on the toilet.

I'd be more afraid of a snake or a rat doing that, in fact; it's possible.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Let's see, already posted I like side boob more, use baby wipes every time I use the restroom, what else?
    I use my looks to play the all brawn/no brains guy sometimes, just so I can wow people later on.
  • anniexalden
    anniexalden Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sometimes eat those Gerber Graduate meat sticks (baby food)... I liked them as a kid and could never let them go, I guess. hmm
  • I carry about 4 arm lengths of toilet paper in my purse, so that when I have to use a public restroom; I don't have to use their cheap nonabsorbent bathroom tissue.
  • anniexalden
    anniexalden Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sleep with the fan on even in winter
  • I sometimes eat those Gerber Graduate meat sticks (baby food)... I liked them as a kid and could never let them go, I guess. hmm

If it's good for a baby, it's good for you. My Mother went to a Dermatologist for a rough patch of skin & he prescribed her something, that didn't help enough. The visit was $250, for 10 minutes & the medication was $90. I bought her Desitin, for $4.50 & it healed completely.

Plus when I had my wisdom teeth removed, I also ate some baby food; as a variety.
  • NurseWizzle
    NurseWizzle Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    When I cross railroad tracks, I take my hands off the steering wheel and do jazz hands or something like it
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    ejdutton wrote: »
    Is if weird that if I go out for a meal I order pie but just eat the filling? Never eat the crust or pastry?

I only like homemade pie crust...never like it from a restaurant or bakery. I would do the same!

• ejdutton
    ejdutton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    @wizzybeth @mech9 glad its not just me :)
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I don't like the feel of hot or warm paper (like a hot coffee in a paper cup or a stack of prints off the copier.) I will carry a sleeve or a plastic cup in the car for those occasions that I end up with a paper cup of coffee.

One time I had a plastic reusable starbucks cup for such occasions...we had flown out to my brothers and we're headed home.i deliberately did not pack my cup and instead put it in the cup holder of the rental...I would be needing coffee at the airport and our layovers (Seattle to Philly)
    We got to the airport and checked our luggage. I had assumed my hubby grabbed the cup when he turned in the rental. I asked him for my cup and he said he packed it and it was in my suitcase.

I nearly had a meltdown. Lol. He KNOWS my issue with cups and why I wanted my plastic cup. So I had to buy my coffee in a $16 travel mug and I told him it was his fault. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: