Hi all just joined mfp 100lb+ to lose would love some friends on here.

Options
Hello I stared my diet 4 weeks ago and lost 24 lb to date iam from north west England. I have a lot more to lose but iam definitely on the right track and 2015 is my year . I have started gym last week . Iam so looking forward to the new me . I would love some new friends for support and I have alot of support to give out x x

Replies

• Bacardibarker
    Bacardibarker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Hope your finding your way around it ok. I've been on here for a while. I'm from London. Feel free to add me. :)
  • curlyblue21
    curlyblue21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started about a month ago, lost a stone, but still want to loose about 4 more...my weight loss has slowed down a bit now but I have started a new job so that will help keep me more active! I want to try and loose as much as I can by October as we are going away to the south of France, first holiday in years!
  • nutspegasus
    nutspegasus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Hope your finding your way around it ok. I've been on here for a while. I'm from London. Feel free to add me. :)

Yes loving the site thank you
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP for 3yrs. Gone off track a few times, but to date I have lost 84lbs with 20lbs to go until goal weight. Good Luck & feel free to add me :D
  • nutspegasus
    Options
    Hi, I started aboutn a month ago, lost a stone, but still want to loose about 4 more...my weight loss has slowed down a bit now but I have started a new job so that will help keep me more active! I want to try and loose as much as I can by October as we are going away to the south of France, first holiday in years!
    Well done on your 1st stone loss I have around 100lb to lose . The South of France looks very nice 8 month of your holiday a goid thing to force on . X x

• nutspegasus
    Options
    sezziejm wrote: »
    Hi, I've been using MFP for 3yrs. Gone off track a few times, but to date I have lost 84lbs with 20lbs to go until goal weight. Good Luck & feel free to add me :D

84 lb that's fantastic bet your feeling a lot healthier. X