LADY HELP NEEDED (weight loss and bra issues)!

Options
2»

Replies

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Glad I could help! :)

When you do go to buy a new bra, don't focus too heavily on numbers. Just find something that fits you right. Different brands can vary really wildly between the way they fit, particularly when you get into the DDD - H range. Going to a lingerie shop where the employees are trained to size you properly will really help, but if you find yourself in a department store, look for a comfortable fit first, and don't be discouraged if the first ones you try on aren't perfect.
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, this is normal. I've gone up cup sizes but down band sizes. When my bras don't fit anymore I make sure to get measures at the store before buying anything!
  • kjarvo
    kjarvo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    because think of it in 2d with a pizza. A 7" pizza (body) with a 1"(a) crust (boobs) still has less crust amount than a 10" pizza with a 1" crust (still a cup). The difference between the two is still 1 inch, an a cup, but the bigger size has a bigger crust obviously. So your body might go from a 10 inch with 1 inch crust to a 6 inch with 2 inch (b) crust, the overall crust is smaller even though the difference is bigger. Sorry for the stupid analogy haha.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    kjarvo wrote: »
    because think of it in 2d with a pizza. A 7" pizza (body) with a 1"(a) crust (boobs) still has less crust amount than a 10" pizza with a 1" crust (still a cup). The difference between the two is still 1 inch, an a cup, but the bigger size has a bigger crust obviously. So your body might go from a 10 inch with 1 inch crust to a 6 inch with 2 inch (b) crust, the overall crust is smaller even though the difference is bigger. Sorry for the stupid analogy haha.
    giphy.gif
    Now I want pizza.