Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV...shopping...and I'm a guy

2»

Replies

• lacye7
    lacye7 Posts: 11 Member
    Awesome! This is very motivational! I want new clothes too! Lol
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    <3
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Best time to buy clothes is mid/late in that season as they're already trying to get rid of the stuff for the next season :smiley:
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Yup, and as the wife of a tall and biggish dude, I can also tell you that you'll keep finding those great deals...men's medium and small clothes tend to get marked WAY down, L and XL Talls are usually sold out and out of stock before the first discount. ~grumpy cheapskate~
  • McCloud33
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Yup, and as the wife of a tall and biggish dude, I can also tell you that you'll keep finding those great deals...men's medium and small clothes tend to get marked WAY down, L and XL Talls are usually sold out and out of stock before the first discount. ~grumpy cheapskate~

Yeah...this coat was the absolute last one on the rack. I looked at the price tag before seeing the size and instantly said "if this fits I'm getting it!"
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Such an amazing feeling isn't it? Congratulations and keep up the hard work.
  • McCloud33
    Such an amazing feeling isn't it? Congratulations and keep up the hard work.

Yes it is a great feeling! Kinda scary how much I like buying new clothes now that I feel I look good in them. LOL
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    You look great, congrats, and I think it's great you thought to put a pic of the markdown tab. Just remember to be extra wonderful to your wife, because it's a big change for her too. :)
  • You've done an awesome job! Clothes shopping always makes me mad lol. Looking great! Keep up :-)
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    well done.. i just returned from new york city and i got some real bargains and in smaller sizes were much easier to find .. 2pairs of levis in the levis store for less than $38
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    I love finding great bargains... especially when changing a wardrobe due to weightloss! :+1: You look amazing!!
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Well done! Any time you can get a bargain while shopping is excellent.

Best of luck as you continue to hit new goals!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    I clicked on this because I love shopping threads B) Thanks for the photos. You are amazing. (*) (*)
  • McCloud33
    Thank you for all the compliments and encouragement. For anyone interested, this is what I used to look like.
    9a65ea32dbe430ec93c1d38fca23576f22ec.jpg9a6518381604bcb8abe90e83fc40e380b8ef.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!