Looking for friends, some support & accountability

Options
I'm new to MFP and in search of a few new friends for support and to hold me accountable.

Replies

• mjanerock
    mjanerock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not new to this, but never really had support group on here. I only ever had one person that was ever on my comments page. I don't even know how to "add people" on here. But I am serious about losing weight, more now than ever. I will motivate you if you motivate me and hold each other accountable.
  • anacd
    anacd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    afedelecpd wrote: »
    I'm new to MFP and in search of a few new friends for support and to hold me accountable.

Feel free to add me ;)
  • lacye7
    lacye7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me! It helps to see others getting in a good workout on your home feed:) good luck!!
  • lilies1027
    Options
    I'm new here too! I would love to help, add me
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am new to this as well. i would love to support and have support. add me
  • sarah_johanson
    Options
    I'm new to actually using this consistently though I've had the app installed on my phone and occasionally added an update over the past 6 months. Would love to support you and together hold each other accountable. Please feel free to add me!
  • AHOP717
    Options
    I am new and looking for support and accountability. I know with encouragement, we can all do this!
  • breegieseker
    breegieseker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need motivation!!! I've been on this app for awhile but never used the forums. Summer is coming and I want these pounds gone.. .for good! Add me!
  • angred77
    angred77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could also do with some support & would love to help support others too.
  • sls2072
    sls2072 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! I Log everyday
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    add me! I want to get re-motivated!
  • Kate5283kate
    Kate5283kate Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    mjanerock wrote: »
    I am not new to this, but never really had support group on here. I only ever had one person that was ever on my comments page. I don't even know how to "add people" on here. But I am serious about losing weight, more now than ever. I will motivate you if you motivate me and hold each other accountable.

Feel free to add me too!

• simison
    Options
    I'm the only one on my newsfeed! Add me!
  • marcolbmp
    marcolbmp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm still considered new here, but made a bunch of friends that keep me motivated and staying on track, so I can speak to the value of it! Not to mention it's fun to have friends sharing the same goal.

I'd be happy to be included in your circle, and have a bunch of information to share if you ever have questions. Feel free to add me, and that goes for anyone on this thread :)
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    NKolhar - starting back wouldnt mind adding a couple people to keep each other in check.

Cheers to choosing a healthy life style !!
  • Heavenscloud1187
    Options
    I am new on here too and could use some motivation and support to get active, as well as stick to my calorie count. It is harder for me to workout than it is to eat healthy. Anyone else in the same boat?
  • GinaBenevides38
    GinaBenevides38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've had fitnesspal for a long time and it helped a lot! But the past several months I slipped so badly and I'm trying to get back on track..I need new ideas, motivation and inspiration..
  • itsgoaltime
    Options
    Add me too ladies!!! :)
  • rtoyel89
    Options
    I am new on here too and could use some motivation and support to get active, as well as stick to my calorie count. It is harder for me to workout than it is to eat healthy. Anyone else in the same boat?

I agree with you. It's hard for me to stay consistent with working out, I really struggle with that. I eat pretty healthy, but I also don't each much...maybe 2x a day so I am working on that. I'm new to this so I'd like to find some support here it's definitely easier that way!