Yummy mummies club

Options
Hi all, I'm new to all of this but I have just started a group called 'yummy mummies!' for my fellow mums out there juggling bringing up our little ones with trying to get in shape. I usually do well on diets for a few weeks but always seem to slip so it would be lovely to have a group of people in the same boat to help motivate and support each other :) weekly weigh ins starting on March 1st! If anyone would like to be admin too let me know as I could use some help (newbie!) thanks very much and good luck everyone on your weight loss and fitness journeys!

Replies

• dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm a mom to 6 boys and struggle to get much exercise in during the cold winter months in Alaska!
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    New mom to a 5 week old here. I was at my heaviest before getting pregnant, so I have a lot to lose! Could use the support from other moms on the weight loss journey! :)
  • Leigh7181
    Options
    I am a mom to four little boys and a 15 yr old. i cant get the right amount of nutrients. It is hard when all they want is fried chicken and mac and cheese!!!

I have lost 48lbs, but I am stuck at this hump. Winter stinks for losing weight!!!
  • samanthamarkham8
    samanthamarkham8 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm a mum of 3
  • alibububs
    alibububs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hello I am a mum of 2 - little boy and baby girl. Really struggle to get the time to exercise as am full time at work to :( but lets do this!
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of a 5 year old girl. I need friends who also are moms and support each other with working out and eating well while raising kids.
  • MarianneDarroch
    MarianneDarroch Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

Mum to a 7 month old, have got about 18 pounds to go till I reach my goal weight.

About to return to work full time and worried about how am going to find time for working out and family life!
  • annavalente
    annavalente Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Have added you...cant find the group though :-/
  • sozzlebot
    Options
    Hey ladies! The link follows, would be great to have you on board! Our first weigh in will be march 1st :)http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103742-yummy-mummies
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Mom of two little girls (2 and 6) - would love to help anyone struggling with motivation and who need support!
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Oh, I thought this was something completely different. Can anyone link me to the other yummy mo(u)mmies club?
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 6yr old boy....I've lost 100+lbs and am currently trying to get back on track.....the winter months are so tough....I would love to chat with and help to motivate others :-) Feel free to add me!! I am also on instagram @mzjenn2u
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm in - first time mum to a gorgeous 9 week old boy and today managed to get my first workout in post birth - 20 minutes on the cross trainer!! Not sure how I'm going to juggle everything to make sure that I can work out but I'm going to try. Will join the group :)
  • sophie94x2014
    sophie94x2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a mom to a 4 year old boy but I'm actually trying to gain weight lol, just commenting on here to see if any other mommies want to talk :)
  • bouncingtigger8
    bouncingtigger8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I've literally just downloaded this app! I am a Mummy to two little boys (7&3) I am on medication that is making me Gain weight! Already noticing the weight Gain! Hoping to get some Support and Motivation from other Yummy Mummies!!! <3
  • squidgysam
    squidgysam Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do I join? I have clicked on link but it won't let me in x
  • puffygirl212
    Options
    i missed my period am i preggo
  • tristan17362
    Options
    yep that happened to me now im stuck with this spawn of satan-sherwina farmanbar
  • sozzlebot
    Options
    Squidgysam, I have just invited you :) if anyone else is having trouble let me know and I'll invite
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    hi im a mom to two children ages 5 and 11/2! looking to lose about 30 lbs i would love to join the group!