Looking for Friends for support :)

Options
I love motivating others. I'm an upbeat positive person & would love to be your friend. It's so much better when we can be there to support each other through our ups & downs. Please feel free to add me! Thanks!! :D8zd9mgaytwyg.jpg
ufsirvarhaiq.jpg

Replies

• joeyjoejoe888
    Options
    I've lost 30 pounds and a big key is from all the support from others on here. Feel free to add me for additional motivation!
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love the support from here and I don't add folks for the sake of adding. I love and need accountability! I have managed to maintain at least a 45-50 weight loss for the last 2 years. I'm currently at a 65 lb weight loss and aiming for another 15lbs.
  • Supermom_of_8
    Supermom_of_8 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful Joey! I love to add you but for some reason when I click your profile nothing happens. Am I doing it wrong? I'm new to the whole community thing. :smile:
    I've lost 30 pounds and a big key is from all the support from others on here. Feel free to add me for additional motivation!

• Supermom_of_8
    Options
    Hi there! I'm with ya on not friend collecting. I'm here to have real conversations with real person. :smile: That is awesome on your weightloss! I can't wait till I'm there too. It's a slow painful process but feels wonderful even with the little results. I like to add you as a friend but when I click on your profile, nothing happens. Is there another way? I'm new to the community. Thx!
    smalls9686 wrote: »
    I love the support from here and I don't add folks for the sake of adding. I love and need accountability! I have managed to maintain at least a 45-50 weight loss for the last 2 years. I'm currently at a 65 lb weight loss and aiming for another 15lbs.

4870464 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Supermom!! I'm with you-looking for support on my weight loss journey! I started MFP after Christmas 2014 and have already lost 14 lbs. While this is hopeful, I'm beginning to feel lazy about the exercising. Maybe I could get "pushed gently" by the group...Thanks! :)
  • Supermom_of_8
    Options
    Thank you @4870464‌! So happy you lost 14 lbs so far! I know the feeling about feeling lazy. After driving my 8 kids to 5 different schools & planning their meals, homework & bedtime ritual, I feel to tired to working out. What I'm finding is watching what I eat & I include housecleaning into my exercising. I sweat, so it must be a workout! lol When I can, I'll jump on my Precor, even if it's for 10 mins. It makes a difference. Hey, I'm having trouble adding friends. I would love to add you! :smiley:
    4870464 wrote: »
    Good for you, Supermom!! I'm with you-looking for support on my weight loss journey! I started MFP after Christmas 2014 and have already lost 14 lbs. While this is hopeful, I'm beginning to feel lazy about the exercising. Maybe I could get "pushed gently" by the group...Thanks! :)

• 15TWife
    Options
    Hi All! :)

I need all the support I can get lol. Let's just say for now my goal is 20lbs by July. The total loss needs to be more, but I can't allow myself to get fixated on the total number or it just brings me down. I need motivation and support so much and I'm hoping that finding you all will give me that. I'm 33, mother of a handsome 9 year old son and a wife to one amazing man who is my hero <3. I homeschool my son so that creates issues with finding time for me and we deal with some sensory issues with him as well. It's not as bad as others but still takes work, but we know we are blessed beyond belief and just thankful we have such a great little guy <3. I always tend to put my husband and son first and whatever is left is for me, which isn't much lol. I have PCOS which just complicates my weight loss but I know that once I lose the weight it will get so much better. I'm 5'7 and I have been 135lbs all the way up to 230lbs, my weight has been all over the board. Since giving birth almost 10 years ago, that's when my struggle with losing really began. I have been up and down trying to get back to pre baby weight and I do great then I put it right back on again and I'm just done with being on this roller coaster. This journey of mine isn't for "skinny", I'm at the age where I can see beauty for what it is regardless of size. This journey and weight loss goal is for me and my health. It's for a happier me, a more fulfilled me, and a me that doesn't have to worry about health issues. I have been very lucky and not had any major issues with health, always have kept up on blood work and had great levels even at 230lbs, BUT no one can stay that lucky. So here I am :), taking this journey to a better ME! I need accountability, support and motivation, if you need the same, I'll be here for you as well <3 Good Luck to everyone!
  • Ap3Fit21
    Ap3Fit21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too! love motivating and helping people achieve their goals.

Teamwork is dreamwork.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful. Adorable kids by the way. I will send you a friend request and anyone else is free to add me if they would like. Im here daily and I try my best to comment on everything
  • Supermom_of_8
    Options
    Couldn't agree more @alexpalmer10‌! "Teamwork is dreamwork." :smile:
    Add me too! love motivating and helping people achieve their goals.

Teamwork is dreamwork.

• Supermom_of_8
    Options
    Thank you @deladypilot‌. I look forward to walking this journey with you. Thank you for adding me. :smile:
    You are doing wonderful. Adorable kids by the way. I will send you a friend request and anyone else is free to add me if they would like. Im here daily and I try my best to comment on everything

• cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. I created this account, lost 50 lbs, and slowly have put some back on. Sadly most of my original friends are no longer here.. so I would love the support too! Friends?
  • Supermom_of_8
    Options
    You've come to right place @15TWife‌. You definitely have my support. Your story is very similar to mine. Although, I have "Morbid Obesity" I'm doing everything I can to live a longer healthier life. It's heredity the health issues I have. I have my blood & liver checked every 3 mos & have a Cpap machine I use every night. It's depressing but I'm doing something about it & I truly believe it's mind over matter. Once your willing to accept what you need to do, it's easier to motivate yourself to go with it. I can't tell you how many times I lost weight & gained it back. I'm in my mid 40's & we've recently adopted 5 little kids. I want to be around to see them grow up. It's scary to think were doing this all over again, after raising 3 of our own kids. We'll do this together, one step at a time. I'm here for you! :smiley:
    15TWife wrote: »

I need all the support I can get lol. Let's just say for now my goal is 20lbs by July. The total loss needs to be more, but I can't allow myself to get fixated on the total number or it just brings me down. I need motivation and support so much and I'm hoping that finding you all will give me that. I'm 33, mother of a handsome 9 year old son and a wife to one amazing man who is my hero <3. I homeschool my son so that creates issues with finding time for me and we deal with some sensory issues with him as well. It's not as bad as others but still takes work, but we know we are blessed beyond belief and just thankful we have such a great little guy <3. I always tend to put my husband and son first and whatever is left is for me, which isn't much lol. I have PCOS which just complicates my weight loss but I know that once I lose the weight it will get so much better. I'm 5'7 and I have been 135lbs all the way up to 230lbs, my weight has been all over the board. Since giving birth almost 10 years ago, that's when my struggle with losing really began. I have been up and down trying to get back to pre baby weight and I do great then I put it right back on again and I'm just done with being on this roller coaster. This journey of mine isn't for "skinny", I'm at the age where I can see beauty for what it is regardless of size. This journey and weight loss goal is for me and my health. It's for a happier me, a more fulfilled me, and a me that doesn't have to worry about health issues. I have been very lucky and not had any major issues with health, always have kept up on blood work and had great levels even at 230lbs, BUT no one can stay that lucky. So here I am :), taking this journey to a better ME! I need accountability, support and motivation, if you need the same, I'll be here for you as well <3 Good Luck to everyone!

• chelgetsfit88
    chelgetsfit88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    15TWife wrote: »

Give me an add !! I am a stay at home mom 26 years old with a 4 and 6 year old ! Also have a goal of 20 lbs and looking for support and motivation !
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, your pictures are adorable!!! Sending you a friend request. :)
  • Supermom_of_8
    Options
    Yes! Please add me. I'm having trouble on adding anyone. Maybe cause I'm on mobile? I'm sorry your original friends aren't on here anymore. I've been on this app for a cpl months now & just started making friends. It's so much fun to be part of a community with the same interests. That's wonderful you lost so much! Have you checked your measurements? Don't be discouraged on gaining some back. I usually weigh myself same time in the morning & check my inches every week. I see a difference. We can support each other & give each other a little push. :smile:
    cschu544 wrote: »
    I'm looking for friends too. I created this account, lost 50 lbs, and slowly have put some back on. Sadly most of my original friends are no longer here.. so I would love the support too! Friends?

• soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
  • Supermom_of_8
    Options
    @VintageMisery514‌ thank you for the compliment. They are little cuties! Here's a pic of all 5 we adopted. The 4 boys are brothers & the little girl is unrelated. We had them for 4 yrs now. I also have 3 biological grown or almost grown kids. This pic was taken last summer. They have grown so much. The 2 youngest were just babies when we got them! Thank you for adding me as a friend! :smile: gpcbkhr1sv64.jpg
    s2f9oejv90qc.jpg
  • Supermom_of_8
    Options
    Thank you! I got your add! :smile:
    soliver138 wrote: »
    Added you! :)

• cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've sent a friend request, I'm just starting out I've lost 5lbs so far, looking to lose about 30lb altogether, i do need someone to kick me up the butt every now and then!