Quest Protein Bars

Options

Replies

• bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Brownie, cookies and cream, and chocolate chip!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I haven't had one I don't absolutely love, to be honest! I think the vanilla almond and apple pie are my favourites so far. :)
  • iamnotvoldemort
    iamnotvoldemort Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've only tried 3 of them. Chocolate brownie, s'mores, and cookie dough. S'mores and cookie dough taste pretty similar, except one of them is more chocolate-y (I forget which one now, it's been a few weeks), but I like the cookie dough more because s'mores tastes so sweet it literally hurt my teeth. Chocolate brownie tastes pretty close to an actual brownie and definitely benefits from being warmed up.

I still have a cookies and cream one I'm holding out on.
  • snookey16
    snookey16 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Chocolate brownie is my all time favorite i just microwave it for 10-15seconds, its the best.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    S'mores (my favorite, although I don't think it tastes like s'mores at all) and white chocolate raspberry.
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    coconut cashew and s'mores
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Double chunk chocolate cookies!

Warm bar up for 5-10 seconds, cut in half, roll flat with cup or rolling pin, bake at 450 for 5-6 mins and you get two cookies!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate chunk. That's the box I'm starting next week (they last me a month eating on my lifting days). I'm currently finishing up a variety box I picked up on Amazon and vanilla almond is really good, and I'm not a fan of nuts.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Raspberry is definitely my favorite. I also like Vanilla Almond Crunch and Apple Pie. The S'mores is pretty good, too, but most of the chocolate flavors wreak havoc with my stomach
  • shortlilmeg
    shortlilmeg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    any of the chocolate and/or peanut butter flavors. My favorite though is the smores..... i love to eat 1/2 of the bar at night for a snack when im really craving something sweet
  • HealthyFit23
    HealthyFit23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I go to a health store by my house and I get to pick which ones I want - only $2 a bar. I don't like the lemon or apple pie.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I go to a health store by my house and I get to pick which ones I want - only $2 a bar. I don't like the lemon or apple pie.

Two dollars is good! I can't find them for less than 3. Though GNC does buy 3 get 1 free.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    s'mores, especially warmed up
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate chunk, cinnamon roll, chocolate chip cookie dough are quite tasty to me. I'll also eat the apple pie and cookies&cream (but would really rather just eat Oreos if I'm gonna go there).

Someday I will be brave enough to try the PB&J, but mostly out of morbid curiosity rather than any expectation it will be edible.

I tried exactly one bite of the strawberry cheesecake one once. On a scale of (Arctic) Zero to ten, it ranked in the negatives.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Double chocolate chunk, cinnamon roll, chocolate chip cookie dough are quite tasty to me. I'll also eat the apple pie and cookies&cream (but would really rather just eat Oreos if I'm gonna go there).

Someday I will be brave enough to try the PB&J, but mostly out of morbid curiosity rather than any expectation it will be edible.

I tried exactly one bite of the strawberry cheesecake one once. On a scale of (Arctic) Zero to ten, it ranked in the negatives.

Strawberry cheese cake is gross. I don't like the PB&J either.
  • CanadaEh1
    CanadaEh1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Coconut cashew (I'm allergic to cocoa, and this is my fav that doesn't have any cocoa).
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I always get the cinnamon roll & banana bread. I love them out of the package but they're the best warmed up.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon roll is my favorite ...i like it for breakfast with a cup of coffee...banana nut and cookies and cream are yummy too
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I really have to try these... Just found out my grocery store down the street sells them.
  • alanakniskern111
    Options
    My personal favorites are the cookies & cream, apple pie, and peanut butter and jelly!