Vivofit users--come in

Options
2»

Replies

• linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    morales3 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! Got my Vivofit for Christmas as well! Love many things about it but wished it connected with Fitbit! All my friends have Fitbit. Would love to make new connections. Feel free to add me. TeeMorales

I'm in the same boat. I just loved the vivofit features more than the Fitbit. I like being able to see my total steps at the push of a button.
  • linzee32
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. dwntwnpengrl

Just got it on Saturday and am in love with it. Love metrics!

I sent you a request!
  • linzee32
    Options
    MrsFuddy wrote: »
    I too got a Vivofit for Christmas and LOVE IT! I like to see everything real time for my stats and this is great. I have had a Fitbit and a bodybug but this is by far the most user friendly. I have lost over 40 pounds in the last 9 weeks and this has been a big motivator for me.

Great job!
  • yellowrose1979
    yellowrose1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me also! HeatherRose79

I have zero connections right as I don't know any other vivo owners.
  • yellowrose1979
    yellowrose1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am Rachel. My goal is to lose over 100 pounds but I am working on the first 10! I love my Vivofit. That little red line makes me get up and move. The one thing I am having trouble with is that it doesn't count most of my steps when I am on the treadmill. Anyone have any ideas or input on that?? Good Luck to us all! We CAN do this!!

When I workout on my elliptical, I put the Vivofit on my ankle (connect the small/large bands together if you have larger ankles like me). It won't track while on your wrist if you're holding on to something.

• Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I sent some requests out. I am tpwinnc :D . I look forward to stepping with y'all!
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I workout on my elliptical, I put the Vivofit on my ankle (connect the small/large bands together if you have larger ankles like me). It won't track while on your wrist if you're holding on to something.

[/quote]

What are the results like?
  • ctina_c
    ctina_c Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me too ctina_c :)
  • P0PTART
    P0PTART Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love my vivofit! I'm going to get the HRM today. I'm P0ptart over there also.
  • MajorMusic13
    MajorMusic13 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm majormusic13 there too
  • Ms_Jae
    Ms_Jae Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    GC is EBias

would be happy to connect with anyone;-)
  • debsfran
    debsfran Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    New Garmin Vivosmart user - looking for friends GC - Debsjeav :)