Calling all brides to be.....

Options
I'm getting married in December 2015 and need some encouragement from others. I've always been over weight and want to look better than I ever have! I've already lost 17lbs but have another 21lbs to go. So, If you are trying to lose for your wedding too can we do it together?! X

Replies

• Im not getting married for a few years but im in the same boat as you! Lol
  • Healthylove406
    Options
    I am too. What did you do to lose 17Ibs
  • Heavenscloud1187
    Options
    I just got engaged and am starting my diet and weightloss journey. I don't have a lot to lose, but I want to have the confidence and curves to rock a wedding dress. :)
  • gemmalclarke
    Options
    I am too. What did you do to lose 17Ibs
    I have been on the Cambridge Weight Loss plan and its brilliant! quick results really fast. It is hard and you need to keep motivated but I couldn't recommend it more. :D

• gemmalclarke
    Options
    I just got engaged and am starting my diet and weightloss journey. I don't have a lot to lose, but I want to have the confidence and curves to rock a wedding dress. :)
    I'm the same. Confidence is a huge thing for me. I am dreading being the center of attention on my big day! ;)
  • gemmalclarke
    Options
    Im not getting married for a few years but im in the same boat as you! Lol
    Yay! congrats. Good luck with it. Us brides need to stick together! :D
  • seroberts77
    Options
    My wedding is June 27th 2015, only 3 months 25 days to go. So much weight to lose. My fiancé and I just wrapped up the dr oz total 10 and although it was killer to get through we did see some results. I am now just really watching what I eat and trying to increase my activity level but I am a photographer and spend a ton of time behind the computer editing, answering emails etc. I am really wanting at bare minimum the double chin and flabby arms gone before I walk down the isle in my stunning strapless dress. Have any of you had good results with any arm toning exercises you would like to share?
  • afacetocallhome
    afacetocallhome Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've just got engaged. No date set yet but I'm preparing now! The sooner I start, the better. I'll send you a friend request. :smile:
  • haygee73
    haygee73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married June 6! 3 months from today. I would like to lose 15 more lbs possibly! I've lost 23 so far. I'm at 200.2! My goal is just to be under 200, I haven't seen a number in the 100s for awhile!