Nice Nsv

Options
froglegjack
froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
I:happy: have been on here a month more or less. Started at 224 and am now either 212 or 215... Lol that is frustrating me but hey not any weirder than this : I went to walmart to do clearance shopping and just take a break from cleaning the house. So I tried on a bunch of clothes. I was curious to what fit or did not. I ended up buying a pair of jeans a blouse and some P.j's
I have went from a size 20 to a size 16 so far. I would not have thought so because I really have not lost a lot of weight so far.
Anyway I had fun shopping and was pleasantly surprised that my body seems to be going in the right direction even though my scale is not moving much

Replies

• Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good job! And congrats!

And remember - it's about changing eating and exercise habits, and getting healthy. As a matter of course, you'll drop weight and inches, but the goal is to be healthy.

Just keep on keeping on.
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Last spring I was discouraged b/c of small numbers on the scale. My boyfriend talked me into shopping w/ him and I tried some stuff on and was down 2 sizes! It's awesome, really lets you know you're on the right track! GO YOU!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am definitely setting the goal for being healthy, I am so stoked by the size change :) I really needed that motivation !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!