I need to loose 80 lbs this year :/

Options
I've never been at the weight I'm at, and I definitely and sick of staring at the scale. I've done so many different things and never follow through or get the support that I need. 80 might sound like a lot but it's where my body should be. I haven't weighed that much since I was 13 and I'm 20! :/ I need some serious changes to start.

Replies

• caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to do the same. I have been a chuck as long as I can remember and want to do better for myself and my son. Add me if you like:)
  • leteffmya
    Options
    Definitely can relate!!!
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • MsBeverleyH
    MsBeverleyH Posts: 99 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 50, so you're all welcome to add me for some support! :blush:
  • huntersmommy332
    huntersmommy332 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 78 pounds! Add me for the support and motivating each other!
  • firemanmom
    firemanmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 60lbs do to health reasons
  • barbhutson10
    barbhutson10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I need to loose over a 100 pounds! I'm diabetic and over 40 it's hard but I'm sure going to try:)
  • Siriusness
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too if anyone wants to add me B)
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 to lose as well. I would love the support and motivation please add me we can do it together
  • BobRooCupsGary
    BobRooCupsGary Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to 80-100lbs myself. I'm just starting out and trying to take it day by day... :)
  • katieshaffer26
    katieshaffer26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :D I need to lose 68 pounds!!
  • ksellers500
    ksellers500 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 pounds looking for support and to hear other people's stories who are on there way to there target weight.
  • ChrystalDoucette
    Options
    I am going for about 150 pounds of weight loss. If any of you need motivational buddies, feel free to add me!
  • kimberleigh753
    Options
    I need to lose around 100 lbs but I would be ecstatic just to lose 50 lbs. I could definitely use more friends to help along the way!
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 to lose and would love to support each other along the way!
  • MissPenn29
    MissPenn29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm also trying to get some of my weight off. My first goal is 50 and I am finding it really hard this time around. I find that I focus too much on one thing. Either good eating, or exercising. So I'm really trying to juggle both at the moment.
    At the moment I am training for a 10k, and it's kicking my butt. Exercise is going pretty well, now just need to get my eating a bit under control.

I'm a stay at home mom with a very active 6yo, would love some support buddies :)
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Got 53 to go!
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    So, I replied above^^^ but then my account when all weird and said it had been deleted, so I created a different one...anyway, still about 70 lbs to lose and looking for friends to help and support along the way!
  • MythicalMe84
    MythicalMe84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have 116 overall and want to lost 47 this year. Add me if you want!
  • mgtownsend71
    mgtownsend71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I need to loose over a 100 pounds! I'm diabetic and over 40 it's hard but I'm sure going to try:)

You can do it, it is not easy but it can be done if you are determined enough. I need to lose about 58 more pounds, I am type 2 diabetes because of the weight I had put on over the last 18 years and I am 43. Add me if you would like and we can motivate each other!!