• usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    h6aaq51co38k.jpg
    I like this!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Thats so true, happens in my house often too!!
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    lcrpgkqo85j7.jpg

I miss Ellen and Jo. I cry every time I watch that episode :(
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    Same here, @Aradia_Silvermoon‌ . I love that picture.
  • mccoybrah
    Options
    Fuk yes!
  • barwwd
    barwwd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    TNT has marathons every Wed in Feb. Tomorrow is "The Lighter Side of Dean" ... Let the hilarity begin!!!
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    Ooh, I will have to check it out. Thanks @barwwd‌ .
  • flavia1432
    flavia1432 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Total fan!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm a recent newcomer thanks to TNT's marathons - I went through the first 9 seasons this past summer right up into the premiere of season 10. Gods bless the DVR.

I am a devoted Sam girl, I absolutely love Crowley, and I love what they've done with this season. I'm looking for a '67 Impala, actually.

And I'm really looking forward to Denver ComicCon this year for collectible goodies and they did a bunch of Supernatural panels last year (which is how I got into it). I'm thinking I might cosplay as Hannah, as it's about the only thing I could pull off. :D
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I miss Ellen and Jo. I cry every time I watch that episode :(

I miss them, too. I miss Bobby the most, though.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I PAY for Hulu and they don't have the first 5 episodes of the new season, they start the season off at episode 6. *cries*

I hate being behind.
  • foodiedesigner
    foodiedesigner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LOVE SPN!!!! <3
    I'm not following this season after break though. It has gotten too busy but will binge-watch soon.
  • usflygirl55
    Options
    I have all the seasons through 8. I told my husband that I will be needing 9 now that it is out and 10 when it is released. Yet, I still watch when it comes on tv, lol.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I have all the seasons through 8. I told my husband that I will be needing 9 now that it is out and 10 when it is released. Yet, I still watch when it comes on tv, lol.

lol I don't have cable, so I can't watch it when it's on TV, but I have all the seasons out so far on DVD. I watch the newest season on Netflix when it comes on, then I get the DVD set of that season and watch it again. My boyfriend is like "ugh this again". Yes this again, damnit. He got through part way of season 6 and gave up on it. I told him he tests our relationship by not finishing it.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »

lol I don't have cable, so I can't watch it when it's on TV, but I have all the seasons out so far on DVD. I watch the newest season on Netflix when it comes on, then I get the DVD set of that season and watch it again. My boyfriend is like "ugh this again". Yes this again, damnit. He got through part way of season 6 and gave up on it. I told him he tests our relationship by not finishing it.

It's on the WB. It's not a cable channel, it's a basic.
  • emeraldgirl2015
    emeraldgirl2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love that show :)
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I can't even get basic. We have the box and antenna and where we are at we can't get crap off of it. I worked at the county jail and an inmate told me I can get better reception if I put a crack pipe on the antenna - it doesn't even have to be a clean crack pipe. I haven't tried that yet though. Fresh outta crack pipes.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    I can't even get basic. We have the box and antenna and where we are at we can't get crap off of it. I worked at the county jail and an inmate told me I can get better reception if I put a crack pipe on the antenna - it doesn't even have to be a clean crack pipe. I haven't tried that yet though. Fresh outta crack pipes.

wow, that's messed up. lol

You could try what we always did in the 70's... putting tinfoil on it. ;)