What do you LOVE about yourself?

Options
Hi all!

We are all here to change things about ourselves, but just for once, let's focus what is AMAZING about ourselves. It can be anything, a physical feature, an intellectual accomplishment, really anything that you are proud of.

One requirement though---- no 'but's !!! Meaning, "I really like xxx, BUT....."

NO BUTs!

I will start by saying that even though I am short, I have great legs! And since I've starting working out, my cellulite is disappearing! I LOVE wearing skirts and heels. :)

What do you love about yourself?

Replies

• thetorontokid2
    Options
    I love my freckles! They are everywhere. LOL I have muscular legs from playing softball and soccer when I was young and a teen, I like that. I like the colour of my hair and that I have big eyes. :)
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I love my personality, outgoing, funny and easy to talk to.
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    I like the fact i'm not fake... I don't die my hair/ wear extensions/ fake eyelashes.... like pretty much all girls i know.

I wear fake tan sometimes but not alot.

Maybe i'm a bit of a boy..

But oh well :)
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I am a budget wiz. I love managing finances and keeping schedules! OOOPS....my OCD is showing :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    One requirement though---- no 'but's !!!

But I love my but....
  • em_lou007
    em_lou007 Posts: 117
    Options
    what a lovely topic!

my eyelashes :happy:

xx
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    My hair, no matter how much I may weigh I have great hair!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Great topic! I love that I am a nice person and that I will speak to people whom others may not give the time of day.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I can downhill mountain race a Geo Metro faster than most people driving something with triple the horsepower.

I know they are the slowest thing out there but when you see a Geo merging onto the freeway at 35mph it's not because that's the best they can do. The driver just isn't making an effort to not screw up the traffic flow.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I can't stop answering threads about how much I love EVERY DAMN THING about me. Inside and out. From the rooter to the tooter. Head to toe. Arrogance and humility. I'm the complete package. The humanoid form of chaotic harmony.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    my freckles, my eyes, my smile. nice thread.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I love my freckles! They are everywhere. LOL I have muscular legs from playing softball and soccer when I was young and a teen, I like that. I like the colour of my hair and that I have big eyes. :)

I have freckles too! They disappear in winter and come back in summer....on my face and my shoulders.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options

But I love my but....

Those kind of 'but's are fine... i love mine too :wink:
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    Great topic! I love that I am a nice person and that I will speak to people whom others may not give the time of day.

That's important, reminds of that Mel Gibson movie "what a girl wants" where he could hear women's thoughts.... and he was the only person who knew the mousy girl in his office was suicidal. It can be too easy to ignore people sometimes, and they might need a person's help!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I am a budget wiz. I love managing finances and keeping schedules! OOOPS....my OCD is showing :laugh:

OK, can you come over and help me with mine?!?!?!?
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i love that i'm always one step ahead and prepared for anything ;-) one of my friends called me a 'model citizen' yesterday for all of the volunteering i do, i was embarrassed, but i have to admit, it felt good :)

i love that my legs are strong (and sexy!) and can carry me 13.1 miles in a half marathon. we've come a long way from huffing and puffing at a mile's jog to running half marathon's together. i also love my collar bone--is that weird? i was at zumba the other day (in a tank top) and realized that i really like it. it's been a while since i've seen it--so now that i can, i want to stay that way! i also love my eyes (they're blue, and when i'm truly happy, they sparkle!)

great idea for a post! brightened my day--i needed this reminder today!
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread.. makes you really look at yourself in a different light.

I love my way with children. I find it so easy to engage them and get them to smile. I think they sense my real affection for them and respond to it.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    What an awesome thread.. makes you really look at yourself in a different light.

I love my way with children. I find it so easy to engage them and get them to smile. I think they sense my real affection for them and respond to it.

That';s great! I am the same way with cats LOL. On the street cats are always coming up to me to be petted LOL
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options

But I love my but....

LOL. Me TOO!

And I LOVE my ability to cry, laugh at myself and move on. I'm fricken hialious in my head.
  • Tic_Tac_Toe
    Tic_Tac_Toe Posts: 33
    Options
    I love that I can be honest and sencere. I have a big heart.

I also love my height ('m 5'9). I am always getting compliments on my hair & figure too :o)