Options

Replies

• shemama1
    shemama1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me! I'm in.
  • just4cari
    Options
    I joined a gym on 1/10/15. This started me on the right path as now I make better food choices and my water has increased ten fold. I started at around 270. I am now 250. I work out 5-7 days a week. Cardio and strength training. I try to log my foods, at least Monday through Friday. I am going to lose another 50 pounds. I am looking forward to seeing 199 and then I'll go from there. Right now I'm excited to see the 240's (briefly) lol. I enjoy reading posts and logging my food. Please feel free to add me. We all can support each other!
  • Lynyrd10
    Lynyrd10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 100 lbs. weight loss journey too. I've lost 20 lbs. and down one pants size. Good luck and lots of encouragement to this group! We can do it!
  • fitbybaby
    fitbybaby Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have about 80 pounds to lose and can use as much support as I can get.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • JWat2020
    JWat2020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 100, but I am not really looking to lose 100 by the end of the year. I am trying to do 2 lbs a week. So if I hit 80-85lbs I will be thrilled. Like most here I want to be around for the family :)
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    All of you are such an inspiration!! So blessed our paths have crossed :)
    I have tried to add everyone if I missed you please add me, Thank you!
    WE GOT THIS LADIES AND GENTS!!
  • huntersmommy332
    huntersmommy332 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 78 pounds by dec 31st!
  • Albenyk
    Albenyk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 23 lbs. down for the year and my goal is 100 lbs. this year. I have a long way to go but I just try every day--some days are better than others. Please Add me to your group. I need the support.
  • pncooper
    pncooper Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose too! Feel free to add me if you want anyone!
  • emilewlew
    emilewlew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I just started tracking today :)
    I have 100lbs to lose in total, but I'm making my goal 30 so far, as not to stress myself out. I'd love to join your weightloss group. Sorry I'm not 100% sure how this app really works, and how to join the group, but I'd love to be in it. I really want to support others on my journey and could use the support as well.
  • amber_tegeler
    amber_tegeler Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started my 100 lb journey on January 5th this year. I have lost 32 lbs so far and my goal is to lose 100 by Christmas. Would love to have others as motivation and inspiration.
  • tomalee
    tomalee Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Trying to lose 70 pounds. Struggling with not getting down on myself on a daily basis. Any ideas on how to celebrate small achievements and NOT beat yourself up over small slips??

• davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Did this from last January to December 14 good luck with this year :) feel free to add me everyone
  • Phoenix4me18
    Phoenix4me18 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would love to join as well! I have 98 pounds to lose and having a goal of 12/31/15 would make a lot of sense. I am definitely interesting in having a solid support group and being able to provide support back.
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose weight, at lest 50lbs, in dire need of some positive inspiration, I sent a friend request, and welcome any adds!! Best Christmas gift ever!!
  • epayns
    Options
    I'm in!! I need the support and motivation to keep me going. I would like to lose 70lbs. This looks like a great place to be. Add me please.
  • NewBeginningBren
    NewBeginningBren Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

I would like to lose 100lbs as well.
  • sarjacobs4
    sarjacobs4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need all the motivation I can get. I'm a yo yo dieter. I'm at the highest I've ever been. I have four kids ages 9,7,5,1. My clothes are tight. I feel miserable. I'm ready for some ENERGY!
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Add me in, I need to lose 50 lbs, more if possible. Have been struggling with it for the last 2 years. I had lost almost 40 but for health reasons gained it all back and I can't seem to get back in the wagon.