Up for some fun motivators? Fill in the blank...

Options
2»

Replies

• mckelkel
    mckelkel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until the day when I can run my whole 5k track...currently its mainly a walk

I also cant wait until the day when I can complete a training session without having to stop mid exercise to pull my trousers up to cover my belly fat
  • kiousd
    kiousd Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the day when can actually see my stomach muscles again. It's been a while.
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the day when I want my boyfriend to look at me again, instead of getting self-conscious of my weight when he looks at me and wishing he'd look away.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    When I can actually challenge my dad in an arm wrestling match.
    My dad has arms of steal. I couldn't imagine arm wrestling with him. Good luck
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    mckelkel wrote: »
    I cant wait until the day when I can run my whole 5k track...currently its mainly a walk

I also cant wait until the day when I can complete a training session without having to stop mid exercise to pull my trousers up to cover my belly fat
    Hopefully you will be pulling up your trousers because you have lost so much weight they are just falling off you. :D
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    When I can actually challenge my dad in an arm wrestling match.
    My dad has arms of steal. I couldn't imagine arm wrestling with him. Good luck

Heh, so does mine. Notice I said challenge, not beat ;)
  • lborsato1
    lborsato1 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    lborsato1 wrote: »
    I can't wait for the day when I can do a unassisted pull up !

I have been working so hard toward this day, myself! I'm using a pull-up assist machine, and have been slowing lowering the amount of "help" I get. But when I try an unassisted one... NOTHING. I mean... nothing at all happens. Ha. Oh well. My arms are looking great from all the trying, and that's what I choose to notice!

I have a set of rubber assist bands, and hope to move to through them til I can do them without !!! Can;t wait !
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the day I can run the 5K Hit and Run! I'm gonna do it, I swear!
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until i dont look like a pear from the side as well as the front