Where will you be at this time next month?

Options
2»

Replies

• aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It says 18 lbs but i just started working out 2 days ago. I hope I can keep it up although I don't want to lose 18 lbs in one month...

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    LOL...

I added more calories for the rest of the day and the amount # changed! I'm such a dork!

:tongue: Angela
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm supposed to be down 11.5 lbs by February 29th.

Most of the time I do eat some of my earned calories. I figure my body needs to replace the fuel it used! I'm usually around 1500 - 1700 calories eaten per day and I usually burn between 350 - 600 calories in a workout. I workout 6 days a week.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    so if you don't eat your earned calories, you will not loose?
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    so if you don't eat your earned calories, you will not loose?
    You Know -I think that you still probably will. Everyone is different. I just Know that when I compare the days when I ate my earned cals I have done so much better. Like yesturday I actually gained a pound and I had 650 calories left, whats up with that? I worked out in the morning and at night. It could be that I am gaining muscle to though. When I first joined this website I was putting my exercise in at the end of the day so I would not have to see how much more cals I could eat. I did not want to eat the extra cals. I was not going anywhere in my weight. Only down maybe one pound. I don't want my body to think that I am starving it. You just have to see what works for you. I am definently am not an expert on this. Good luck!! Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat some, if not of all of your burned calories. There is a limit and it all depends on what you actually put inside your body but eating your burned calories is a treat to yourself.

I don't usually eat all my burned calories but I try and eat most of it, esp if I am still hungry.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Mine says around 10, but I would be thrilled with any.
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    I see that on the daily input chart but I dont see a consolidation of earning through exercise. What part of the profile is it on specifically?
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I see that on the daily input chart but I dont see a consolidation of earning through exercise. What part of the profile is it on specifically?

I can't find it either. The only thing mine says is how much I should weigh in 5 weeks, but not how many pounds I should lose by a certain date. Where can you find this info?

Thanks
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    You are doing better than I am... I cant find that
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    I will be 27 lbs light by 2/29. That's because I workout like crazy though. I only wanna lost 5-8 lbs by 2/14
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Mine says 4 lbs less because Aunt Flo is here and I needed some chocolate :laugh: :tongue:

don't you just hate Aunt Flo and the bad, bad things she makes you eat! Shame on her!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I don't really care about the lbs, but I hope to lose an inch or so in my bottom. I also hope to be benching 105 for 2X5! I am going to a bench comp. on March 3rd or 4th.

My pounds say I will weight something like 130.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I think they are talking about the green button on your Home page that says Complete Today's Entry. It calculates what you would weigh in one month if everyday was like today. Am I right anyone??

I personally eat my earned cals for the most part. The earned cals are just that - earned - from exercise. My body needs the extra fuel after working out hard. There are days like today when I work out so much that I won't even out, but for the most part I am about 100 cals over or under each day and it seems to be working for me. I lose an average of 1.5 lbs per week. I think I should be about 10 lbs lighter in one month, which would put me in the 150's for the first time in several years!!