Ok ok.. I ADMIT IT!

Options
In remorse from my food eating umm.. "relapse" today. I thought "You know what Cristina? Don't beat yourself up about it. You ate it! Now log it, see it and remember what it felt like, what it costs and if it was worth it." You see, I've splurged or cheated every now and then but not logged it, refusing to admit what I'd actually done. Well... I'm here to say for lunch I ate the entire Mazzios Pizza buffet. (Not literally.. but it felt like it lol). So MFP users- take a stand against your over-eating/extreme cheats/splurges and tell me: what did YOU eat this week that you shouldn't have? Don't feel bad! Tonight is a new meal and tomorrow is a new day!

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Love the honesty!
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What haven't I eaten that I am not supposed to last week. I have been bad lately. I had taco bell for lunch today, ate 3 slices of pizza on Friday, went out and drank beer twice in the last week...yeah not been so stellar. 6 months into MFP and I still haven't learned!
  • mckshowie
    mckshowie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i didn't resist the chocolate pudding in the cafeteria at my work... i didn't resist it even a little bit.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Had a baaad couple of days - licorice was the food of choice. I logged every single bite. It's hard to look at it now, but it is over. I can't change it.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    So MFP users- take a stand against your over-eating/extreme cheats/splurges and tell me: what did YOU eat this week that you shouldn't have? Don't feel bad! Tonight is a new meal and tomorrow is a new day!

Mostly been indulging in my hershey's bliss chocolate lOL but trying to do only a few. .now if you'd asked me LAST week, pizza, junk, garbage, it was a depressiong week
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i havent added alcohol to what i have eaten this week... have been over my cals every day so thought it best not to make it worse!! :(
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I had two serving size serving of baked french fries!!! I had room in my calories but I knew I should of gone for something better than that!!!
  • WifedUpMartin
    WifedUpMartin Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I went to a really nice bakery to pick up a graduation cake and saw homemade fresh canolis dipped in chocolate sitting there in the bakery case looking at me. I had never had one and so I got one for my boyfriend and myself. That was followed by a piece of the graduation cake later in the evening. It was my first cheat in almost a month and I was pretty upset. But my friend LauraLee on here told me - Life happens and sometime we have to just go with it.
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    I had mcdonalds on Sunday and extra butter breadsticks at olive garden on Monday with dessert.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    For three nights in a row I craved a Big Mac!! outta no where, I don't even know...

I have always told myself that if I crave a certain something for breakfast, lunch or dinner, for THREE days in a row, then I will allow myself to have it. 99% of the time I forget about it or don't crave it on day 3..

Last night I got a Big Mac and it was amazing, lol. Whew, I feel better.

=)
  • happybrooke
    happybrooke Posts: 153
    Options
    Don't stress!! According to the calendar, today is "Eat what you want" day. Lucky for me, I wanted a salad. But that's only because I wanted/needed a bowl of cereal after dinner 2 nights this week. ;)
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I had chinese the other day.... :noway: I didn't finish the entire meal though!
  • missmcgirt
    missmcgirt Posts: 20
    Options
    shrimp and suds festival tomorrow... all you can eat AND drink, my greatest weakness "/
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    BAR-B-QUE WAS MY WEEKEND WEAKNESS.....I CANT HELP IT I LOVE IT! AND I HAD A COUPLE OF BEERS TOO :ohwell: OH WELL....I LOVE ME AND I LOG IT ALL!!!! CANT SAY IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN (IT MOST DEFINATELY WILL) :drinker:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    people people people...these are not cheats....every one of these foods can fit into your day as long as you make room for them....i know i know the purpose of the thread was to get the guilt off your chest but my point is there doesnt have to be guilt.....everything in moderation...make the lifestyle change and you can enjoy life and get healthy....good luck to everyone on their journey to a healthier you...notice i didnt say diet????
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a piece of banana bread from Starbucks....to the tune of 340 calories!!! Note to self...look up the numbers before you put it in your mouth!
    I logged it and went forward!!!
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem.. but when I started logging my "cheats" I started to see a decline in how often or how much I cheated... I think I've logged 3 chocolate chip cookies for this week alone, and it's only hump day!!! BUT I've learned to take the 3 cookies I splurged on and spread them out over the last 3 days... I was still within my calorie range (and sodium, that's a biggy for me), I got to satisfy my craving and didn't feel too guilty bout the cheat... seems to work better for me that way rather than splurging for 1 whole day and wake up with a junk food hangover and 2 extra lbs. on the scale.. those are the worst! :ohwell:
  • littlenoms
    littlenoms Posts: 46
    Options
    I went out for lunch today (for the first time in what feels like forever) and ate too much Chicken Curry and rice.

My tummy is paying for it now though. Ouchie.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend, I had a bridal shower for my niece and a birthday party for my sister in law. And the bridal shower included a wine tasting event and boy, oh, boy, did I taste a LOT! Not to mention the delicious food and desserts.

Then my SIL's party where she kept topping off my strawberry margarita... Yum! :drinker:
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Great timing on your post! I just logged on to log the Milky Way bar I just indulged! In my defense, yesterday I didn't go over on any of the 6 items I am watching: calories, carbs, fat, sugar, sodium, and cholesterol. It's very rare that I stay under on all of them, so today, I decided, since I did so well yesterday, I would eat what I want, so I finally got to that full-sized Milky Way bar that I've literally had since Halloween! That's at least how long it's been since I've had one! =D